Question for NFL Street 2

dabafu asks: Added Feb 1st 2005, ID #20289

Question for NFL Street 2

What is a wall to wall?

I need to know. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Lewis9090 answered: Added 2nd Feb 2005, ID #31835
I think it's where the QB does a wall throw and the reciever does a wall catch.

I think anyway.
rymita answered: Added 22nd Feb 2005, ID #35071
A Wall To Wall is when the QB does a Wall Pass and the receiver does a Wall Catch I've done it before.

What I did to do a Wall to Wall is select the pass play ''Wall Fades'' then run to the wall and pass to Square or Circle and hope the person jumps on the Wall then switch to the receiver.

Well thats the easy way to do it. There is another way but it's for pros.
ice-mac answered: Added 30th Mar 2005, ID #42963
It could also mean when you do two wall moves in one play.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?