Question for Need for Speed Underground

Cyberdude asks: Added Aug 2nd 2006, ID #63435

Question for Need for Speed Underground

Simple Question:

How do you get Tattoos on your car?


Cyberdude and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Kenny 2x4 answered: Added 2nd Aug 2006, ID #138536
Well, you have two options. Either Vinyls or Decals. Vinyls are like stripes, flames, etc. Basically an extra type of paint on your car to make it stand out. Decals are like the names of companies. You can get them at the Graphics shop.
stefanjoel answered: Added 1st Aug 2007, ID #202371
You have to have filled up at least one style points bar then when you are customizing your car they are called vinyls
bloodbank answered: Added 7th Jun 2008, ID #259300
They are called vinyls bro thyere are decals also. Vinyls are flames stripes splats etc. Decals are company stickers like NO5 sparco n stuff

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?