Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free

    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light


Can you steal a police helicopter

12345106 asks: Added Feb 7th 2009, ID #138249

Question for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Can you steal a police helicopter

Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
DeadWing answered:
Added 7th Feb 2009, ID #301112
It's possible.
You just need it to land without blowing it up.
You might be able to find one parked somewhere too.
Showing all comments
Guest said: 28th Jul 2015 | REPORT
Hmm I play gta sa on the Xbox 360 and I can't find not one police helicopter on the police heli pad idk why there are not a helicopter on the heli pad.
Other Answers
Alexzander answered:
Added 8th Feb 2009, ID #301250
Yes, there is one on the police station in LS

gunpowder42 answered:
Added 9th Feb 2009, ID #301298
It is possible, though it is quite hard. I used to have the game, but I lost it. You might be able to do it if you get a sniper rifle and you aim for the pilot ans shoot to kill. There is a 86% chance that it will fall and blow up, 12% chance you will not kill him and a measley 1.99% chance that it will float gently to the ground. The 0.01% is that a car will run you over before you get a clear shot. :P.
bulldog1997 answered:
Added 22nd Feb 2009, ID #302719
Yes, but it's easier just to put in the spawn Hunter cheat to get an army helicopter.
Showing all comments
Guest said: 2nd Sep 2014 | REPORT
Tony B answered:
Added 23rd Feb 2009, ID #302770
If you mean a police Maverick, there's one on the roof of the LSPD. If your talking aabout a Hunter, there's a cheat to get one, but if you get all gold medals at flying school, one always appears at your airstrip at Verdant Meadows.
Shawnylovr answered:
Added 3rd Mar 2009, ID #303622
I don't really know any way to get police helicopter sbut I do know how ot get the ARMY HELICOPTERS! First you have to be in Las Venturas near all the rokcs and country side and if you are in a car flying cheat or something or some other helicopter then you keep flying over things till you see something shooting a big bomb at you and hurry up and land before you get killed and after that you should see all this big gates surrounding this ARMY STATION and sometimes there is a big ARMY helicopter there with a machine gun built in it! :D
GodofRock answered:
Added 24th May 2009, ID #310803
Yes there is one at the Station in LS. You can also steal it if you can get it to the groundf without totaling it
Showing all comments
whitto said: 10th Jun 2010 | REPORT
can't seem to find the LS station. Pls help
Guest said: 10th Jun 2012 | REPORT
dude just get arrested n the area and u will go to th' station
Guest answered:
Added 10th Jun 2010, ID #330745
there is helicopter same as LSPD at bayside marina (top left corner on map)
Submission removed pending moderation
Guest answered:
Added 31st Jul 2014, ID #634795
I n how to get a poilce helicopter yoiu go to the carrier get 4 or 6 stars and go to the back go forward on the left go there just move around till the helixopter go close to the ground and take it and do the no cop cheat and there you got a police helicopter


Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Game Guide
More Questions
Need Answers?
Game Talk
Pokemon GO Finally Reaches France
Pokemon GO Finally Reaches France
Pokemon movie given go-ahead
Pokemon movie given go-ahead
10 Essential Console Games for 2016
10 Essential Console Games for 2016
8 Top Tools of an Elite Gamer
Everything We Know About Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Xbox One S to release Aug 2nd
Pokemon GO A-GO In Canada
Pokemon GO Comes To Italy, Spain & Portugal
Pokemon GO Hits United Kingdom
10 Things We Wish We Would've Been Told About Pokemon GO First Thing