Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 2 Hints for PlayStation 2
Here are some cool battle strategies:
1. Versus Battles- keep on pressing circle when the enemy is near, once the attack is almost over press up,up,circle or down, down, circle to make a powerful combo.
2. Special Attacks- Special Attacks change depending on how high your Health points are. When the your Health guage is yellow, use the Special attack because the attack then becomes more powerful than it was when the guage is green.
3. Tag Teams- Special attacks are more powerful when performed by partnders, here are some pairs for tag teamed Special attacks: Naruto and Sakura, Itachi and Kisame, Deidara and Sasori, TS Sasuke and Orochimaru.
4. Sandaime's final attack- If you're using Sandaime and the gauge is almost empty, don't use his Special attack unless the enemy's health is very low. Sandaime's second Special attack comes with the Death God that drains away your life after the Special attack. That's why it's better if your enemy is about to lose.
5. Fast travel- In the Master's mode, hold the R2 button while running because it makes you run faster and saves time in traveling.
6. Hundreds of Potion and Energy- When you're fighting 100 Bandits, it's better if you buy and use 999 potions and 999 chakra antidotes, this restores your chakra to full. Just don't fight and use Kakashi's Raikiri and Sai's Special attack by pressing R1 and L1 while you're holding R2 as well. Genius!
If you start a game with a saved file from Narutimate Accel you'll get 100,000 yen and some characters from the last season will be available at the Versus mode including Yondaime and Sasuke (TS or young)but you cannot get some characters from the Vs mode like: Itachi,Kisame,Deidara,Sasori,Hiruko,Chiyo,Chiyo with puppets, Sasori true form,Orochimaru,Kabuto,TS Sasuke, Yamato and Sai
Once you finished the RPG mode or Master mode, you'll be able to use the other forms of TS Naruto,Sasori,PTS Naruto,PTS Sasuke,PTS Lee, PTS Choji,Kimimaro,Sakon,Tayuya,Kidomaru and Jirobo if you have them in the Vs. Mode