After both missions in husky, in the first mission of the next campaign, you will have to shoot italian soldiers and once you get past the first part of shooting the first four, you have to advance forward and start shooting at more soldiers behind a brick fence and in they will also be hiding in bushes. If you hide behind the second closest wooden barracade, where your other team mate will advance by default. You will eventually run out of ammo if you miss too many times, so you go scouting for ammo. What I do is try to think back to where the first four soldiers you killed were and go scouting near the area, ammo is in green petrol looking boxes, just walk over them and you will hear a sound which means you have picked up ammunition. Once you find enough ammo, remeber to get back to fighting otherwise you will get yelled at by your team mate. It makes you want to blast his head open NOTE: you might not pick up some boxes, depending on what type of gun you have, if you can't pick up the ammo, try and find some other guns left behind dead soldiers and swap then you will get more ammo.
Hey everybody! If your in the level where your in a city and have to take cover in the fountain that's in the middle, as soon as you start turn around and look at the ground and there is 2 B.A.R.'s laying there. Grab them and use the B.A.R. For a turret thus making a suppressing fire. And if you are at the end of the level where you are facing the tiger tanks, if your out of ammo for the bazooka, use your secondary weapon, ( I prefer the B.A.R. Or the M1 Garand), and shoot at the tank to cause cover fire for your men. The more bullets that hit the tanks, the bigger the threat you are. So then they will leave your men alone. (oh, yeah I forgot to mention that you might want to consider running all over the place in random directions.) this will cause you to be shot at by all the Germans so run up the staircase that has a wall protecting it, wait to heal if needed, and go up stairs and jump through the hole in the wall to the right if you are facing the tanks, and kill the guys with grenades, go up the broken debris and there is bazooka ammo that you need to grab there as well as an MG42. If your men are being shot at by the tanks again, kill all of the Germans that are on foot with the MG42 and then shoot at the tanks so that they aim at you again, then quickly pull out the bazooka and finish the tiger off. This may take a few try's so good luck.
1. When jumping out of planes don't flare the chute until you are just above the ground, this will give you a softer landing so you don't lose health.
2. Before you go into a battle always reload, this is because you don't want to waste time reloading when you just go in the battle.
3. Grenades are great for clearing out rooms, especially bunkers. Use them wisely.
4. Use cover all the time, hold L1 behind cover and use the right analog stick to peek up, to the left, or the right. When the enemy start shooting you let go of the right analog stick and you will go back behind the cover. This is a great help in Medal of Honor:Vanguard.
5. Weapon upgrades are great but be warned, when using the M1 Garand upgrade it is not as flexible to aim. The only weapons that have upgrades are the M1 Garand and the Thompson. Weapon upgrades are in red flashing bags.
6. It takes two hits to kill someone with a melee.
7. Don't use bazookas on normal enemies, only on vehicles. It is just a waste of ammo if you use them on people.
Thanks! I am still thinking of more tips to submit, so lok out for me!
In some of the missions, (actually in most) there will be wine bottles or littles boxes. Shoot at them for sound effects. In the mission where you go into a decoy windmill and destroy a AA gun you can jump over the guy as you go down the stairs, but you have to jump several times before you get over him. If you play the game on easy mode and have gotten all the health bonuses and most of the health recovery bonuses you can just go straight up to the enemy and start punching them. I do not recommend this for hard mode or normal mode. In the bunkers where it is very dark and hard to see, shoot a couple of times and the light from the gunshots will show you where you are. When you are given the choice of an MG42 or using a M1 Garand and not missing a single shot, I would chose the M1 Garand. In the two last missions where there are the radios on the desks, you can shoot them or punch them to break them.
On the level with the tower that has green smoke coming out of it. Land on the tower then on the top floor where you landed there is an upgrade. Be sure to put it on the garand then snipe the krauts from where you are.
Ok....well when you get inside the tunnel after you blow the machine gun up like there will be beds on the right side then a hall way down well go all the way down then on your left there are 3 grenades and the a wepons up grades!!