Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds Hints for PlayStation 2
Anthony Stewart Head interview
Successfully complete level 1 with any rank.
Amber Benson interview
Successfully complete level 2 with any rank.
Nicholas Brendan interview
Successfully complete level 3 with any rank.
Robin Sachs interview
Successfully complete level 4 with any rank.
Chaos Bleeds comic book
Successfully complete level 5 with any rank.
James Marsters' voice overs
Successfully complete level 6 with any rank.
Anthony Stewart Head's voice overs
Successfully complete level 7 with any rank.
Amber Benson's voice overs
Successfully complete level 8 with any rank.
Nicholas Brendon's voice overs
Successfully complete level 9 with any rank.
Robin Sachs' voice overs
Successfully complete level 10 with any rank.
Joss Whedon's voice overs
Successfully complete level 11 with any rank.
Successfully complete level 12 with any rank.
Loads more can be unlocked by completing each level in professional and slayer ranks
All these hints that tell you what you unlock on each level but don't tell you where the secrets are to unlock them.
I did this for all of you who feel like me.
Magic Box Lv.1
1. When your Willow, jump behind the counter and it's in a small cabinet.
2. As Willow, Hit the floor lamp across from the basement door.
3. As Spike, pick up the relic and set it in the gargoyles mouth.
Cemetery Lv. 2
1. The 3rd tomb on your right, inside the coffin.
2. In the second section, behind the brown door, smash the crates.
3. Pull out the crypt drawer on the right and grab the stuff.
4. Jump the hole past the ladder and grab the sword.
5. After you climb the steam blocked ladder, grab the stuff in the A-shaped door.
Blood Factory Lv. 3
1. As Xander, climb the only set of steps and grab the goodies.
2. As Willow, to the right of the fire extinguisher behind the crates is a crossbow.
3. As Willow, on top of the big rig after you learn the Homing Missle
Magic Box Revisited Lv. 4
1. In the basement, to the left of the pentagram, in a treasure chest
2. After rescueing Giles, in the first hallway in the treasure chest
Downtown Sunnydale Lv. 5
1. Behind the movie projector, in the same room as a fuse.
2. In the middle of the boxes across from the forklift
3. Next to the pinball machine in Willy's bar.
Hospital Lv. 6
1. In the second area behind a boarded up door, while protecting Sid.
2. As Buffy, Outside, on the ledge above the door you came out of.
3. As Buffy, while on the roof, instead of jumping the huge gap, drop down.
High School Lv. 7
1. A solo green locker, to the right of the Physics Room
2. Walk the ledge beside the tentacles outside and grab the stuff
Quarry Lv. 8
1. In the outhouse, where you first start.
2. Beside the bulldozer, where you start, behind the rocks.
3. Under the stairs, in the house.
Initiative Lv. 9
1.In the first area, on top of the boxes to your right
2. In the first area, behind the caged section to your left
3. In the first section, shimmy the pipe until your in the next fenced section
4. After shooting the propane tank, climb on top of the caged cannister to your left
SunnyDale Mall Lv. 10
1. In the Sports Store changing room, destry the crates.
2. In the Sports Store cage in the treasure chest
Zoo Lv. 11
1. Grassy area past the Reptile House entrance
2. Inside the African Exhibt, behind the upper bushes
3. In the Reptile Area, the grassy area to your right
The First's Lair Lv. 12
1. The bottom of the well
2. After finishing the sundial, the door in the ground
3. The door to the right of the Dagger Door, keep to the right (doors and everything)