How to adjust your Sims' needs, interests, ect. - The Sims 2
Jun 7th 2012, ID#17189 How to adjust your Sims' needs, interests, ect.
I'm not sure how many expansion packs this works for, but I have The Sims 2 Glamour Life Stuff and it works for there.
So what you'll need to do is...
1. Click on any family you want. It doesn't matter.
2. When you go to that household, press pause and hold ctrl and shift, and then press C. There should be a white box at the top of your screen.
3. Type in EXACTLY this: boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
(put the spaces exactly where I put mine and nowhere else!) Press enter.
4. Now, go back to the neighborhood and click on whichever family you want to adjust these things on. (if it's the family you were already on, you still need to do this)
5. When you get to this family, you can adjust how much your sim likes another sim, what their needs are, their interests, and their skills just by dragging them to your liking.
(A quick tip- If you want a pair of sims to really like each other (whether it be in a friendly way or a romantic way), you can adjust the amount one of the sims likes the other one to very high and do the same to the other sim. Then whenever you make the two talk, they will almost instantly become friends)
Hope this helps some of you(: