Mind Trick is a technique in The Force Unleashed that allows you to confuse your enemies or make them fight for you. Here are some other tips for maximizing this technique;
- Mind Trick does not limit it's use on 3 enemies, you can even mind-control all enemies on the area! To do this, mind-control a group of enemies and proceed to the next group to increase your mind-controlled army.
- When enemies are stunned, stumbled, or suppressed, you can use Mind Trick to make them explode instantly.
- When in Force Fury, you can even mind-control robots for your advantage.
While fighting against the Carbonate War Droid, you have the advantage to freeze your enemies. Here are some examples on how to do this tactic;
- You can Force Grip the ice ball projectile it launches at you (in mid-range), then you can throw it to some nearby enemy infantry to freeze (and automatically kill) them!
- You can Force Grip infantries and position them in your front as the Carbonate War Droid sprays a steam of ice to freeze them.
- You can even Force Grip the ice ball and reflect it back to the War Droids and robots to freeze them temporarily. Act fast as these robots do not remain frozen for long, as they are not live enemies.
- Or you can just simply take cover behind an infantry when the War Droid tries to spray a freezing gas.
Did you know? - Dashing towards a frozen enemy infantry blasts the statue into pieces as if it was hit.