Question for Battlefield 2

redhellkiller asks: Added Jun 27th 2006, ID #59760

Question for Battlefield 2

How do you upgrade an mec or ch weapon???
I don't know and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
gunni answered: Added 22nd Jul 2006, ID #135961
Lol, when you get upgraded, you can choose a weapon. When you choose a weapon, you can use this on USMC, MEC and chinese.
Other Answers
Orbit_Lord001 answered: Added 7th Aug 2006, ID #140150
When you reach Lance Corporal rank, you get to choose 1 weapon unlock. From then on every rank you gain you can unlock a weapon...
The secondary weapon unlocks like the Scar-L are only unlockable if you have purcahsed Battlefield 2: Special Forces....

Hope this helps =P
grider1977 answered: Added 8th Aug 2008, ID #275011
Get special forces and then get your 2nd rank and you can unlcok weapons

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?