Unfinished: * Blade of Darkness * The Star of Ifrit * The Gustaberg Tour
* The Siren's Tear Client: Wahid (South Auction House, Bastok Mines) Reward: Solution: Talk to Wahid, then go the Port Bastok and find the bard in the restaurant for more info. Then head to J-8 and J-9 in N. Gustaberg with no weapon equipped to find the ???. Examine it and obtain a Siren's Tear. Return this to Wahid.
* Beauty and the Galka Client: Cornelia & Parraggoh (House, Batok Mines) Reward: Solution: This quest actually starts in the Warehouse in Port Bastok. Kill worms to obtain Zinc Ore and trade one to the person who gives the quest in the Warehouse. Then find Cornelia in Bastok Mines for the reward.
* Welcome to Bastok Client: Powhatan (Steaming Sheep Restaurant, Port Bastok) Reward: Solution: Talk to him again if you would like to get some hints. Kill Quadavs in Gustaberg to get a Shell Shield. Wear it (might need to change classes) and talk to the NPCs behind the counters at the travel agency. You will get a cutscene. Then go see Powhatan.
* Guest of Hauteur Client: Powhatan (Steaming Sheep Restaurant, Port Bastok) Reward: Targe Solution: Kill Garnet Quadavs for a Maul and wear it (lvl 31 White Mage only). Then go talk to the gaurd near the zone from Port Bastok to Bastok Markets. Get a cutscene and a letter to give to Powhatan.
* The Quadav's Curse Client: Corann (House, Port Bastok) Reward: Solution: Kill Quadavs for a Quadav Shell and trade it to Corann.
* Out of One's Shell Client: Ronan (House, Port Bastok) Reward: Solution: Talk to Ronan, and then to the people in the nearby area to learn that Shell Bugs are what you need. Go to Beadeaux and kill Quadavs for Shell Bugs (three needed). Trade them to Ronan and then rezone for your reward.
* Hearts of Mythril Client: Elki (Bat's Lair Inn, Bastok Mines) Reward: Solution: Head to J-7 in N. Gustaberg and examine the grave there to place flowers at the grave. You will also notice some faded words... Go back to Elki and talk to him for your reward.
* The Eleventh's Hour Client: Elki (Bat's Lair Inn, Bastok Mines) Reward: Solution: Head to Palborough Mines and examine the Tool Box at H-7 (3rd Floor). Return to Elki and he'll send you on a search for a Galka in Bastok Mines. Find this Galka in the houses to finish this quest.
* Shady Business Client: Talib (Tenshodo Warehouse, Port Bastok) Reward: Solution: Kill worms to obtain Zince Ore. You can also buy these in Mhaura or at the airport shops. Trade four of them.
* A Foreman's Best Friend Client: Gudav (Construction Site, Port Bastok) Reward: Key Item - Map of Gusgen Mines Solution: First head to the houses near the gate in Bastok Markets to find a young Galka who tells you more about the foreman. You will learn about the forman's dog. Kill the dogs in Gustaberg (at night) for a rare Dog Collar (or buy at the AH). Trade this to Gudav and obtain the Gusgen Mines map.
* Breaking Stones Client: Horatius (Trader's House, Port Bastok) Reward: (gil) Solution: Go to Wadi and search for the ??? at J-5. Obtain a Dangruf Stone and give this to Horatius.
* The Cold Light of Day Client: Malene (House, Bastok Markets) Reward: Solution: Malene can be found near the zone toward Port Bastok. Find the young Galka in the house near the gate in Bastok Markets to learn that you will need to trade a Quus (obtain from fishing) to the ??? near the lighthouse (M-10) in S. Gustaberg to lure out a monster. Kill the crab (it appears behind you) to get a Steam Clock. Trade this to Malene.
* Gourmet Client: Salimah (Trader's Home, Bastok Markets) Reward: (gil) Solution: Depending on the time of day, Salimah will want various items for cooking. Talk to her daughter to find out what she needs (Sleepshroom, Treant Bulb, Wild Onions) and give her the requested item for some gil. If you give her an item that she does not request, she will give you less gil.
* The Elvaan Goldsmith Client: Michea (House, Bastok Markets) Reward: Solution: Synthesize a Copper Ingot (or buy one from the AH) and give this to Michea. Four Copper Ores and a Fire Crystal are needed.
* A Flash in the Pan Client: Aquillina (House, Bastok Markets) Reward: Solution: Kill worms to obtain Flint Stones. Give four to Aquillina.
* Smoke on the Mountain Client: Hungry Wolf (Craftsmen's Eatery, Bastok Metalworks) Reward: Solution: Find and talk to Offa to learn how to make Galkan Sausage. Go to the top of the hill at K-9 in S. Gustaberg and find the Goblin camp at the top. You should see a ??? at the center of the campfire. Kill the sheep nearby for some Giant Sheep Meat and trade this to the ???. You must wait an entire game-hour WITHOUT ever leaving S. Gustaberg for the meat to cook. Give the Sausage to Hungry Wolf once it meat is done cooking.
* Stamp Hunt Client: Arawn (Gold Street, Bastok Markets) Reward: Solution: Examine the stamp sheet in your key items menu to get hints on the location of the people who will offer you stamps. Once all guards have been found, talk to Arawn again. (Anyone remember the names/location of the NPCs?)
* Forever to Hold Client: Qiji (Docks, Port Bastok) Reward: Solution: Talk to the old couple near the water. Qiji wants you to get him a Brass Hairpin (synthesis item or check AHs). Trade it to his wife, Romilda to get a silly cutscene and your reward.
* Fallen Comrades Client: Pavvke (House, Bastok Mines) Reward: Solution: Kill Quadavs in the Palbourough Mines to get a Silver Name Tag. Trade this to Pavvke. You can also find lots of these in the armor section at the AH.
* Mom, the Adventurer? Client: Nbu Latteh (Gold Street, Bastok Markets) Reward: Solution: Make (or buy -- easier and cheap) a Copper Ring and find the young Mitrha in a house in Bastok Mines. Give her the ring and obtain a letter to Nbu Latteh. Talk to Nbu Latteh once you get the letter.
* The Signpost Marks the Spot Client: Nbu Latteh (Gold Street, Bastok Markets) Reward: Solution: Head to G-4/G-5 in the Konschtat Highlands to find a Signpost which you can examine. Get a key item (some sort of painting) and give this to Nbu Latteh's daughter.
* Past Perfect Client: Evi (Harbor Way, Port Bastok) Reward: Solution: Head to G-8 in the Konschtat Highlands and examine the ??? to find the buried mission orders. Return and talk to Evi to finish up the quest.
* Stardust Client: Baldric (Darksteel Forge, Bastok Metalworks) Reward: Solution: Head to Valkurm's beaches and look for a beat-up boat that has marooned on the shores (I forget which beach). During sandy weather, a ??? will appear. Examine it for some Sunsand. Give this to Baldric.
* Mean Machine Client: Unlucky Rat (Cermet Factory, Bastok Metalworks) Reward: Warp scroll Solution: Kill slime-type monstes (Jellies in the Shakhrami Maze, for example) to get Slime Oil. Trade this to Unlucky Rat for a scroll of Warp. (This is a magic-learning scroll, and not the one-time-use version obtained from conquest points)
* Father Figure Client: Michea (House, Bastok Markets0 Reward: Solution: Synthesize a Silver Ingot to give to Michea.
* Drachenfall Client: Black Mud (Ore Street, Bastok Mines) Reward: (gil) Solution: Head to Wadi and go to J-3. Use the geyser to get up to the ledge and continue north (not visible on the map) and you will end up at C-8 in N. Gustaberg. Head to the waterfall to find a spot where you can trade the urn given to you by Black Mud and obtain some water. Give this back to Black Mud for some gil.
* The Curse Collector Client: Zon-Fobun (Near Sororo's, Bastok Markets) Reward: Poison Cesti Solution: Go to Beadeaux and examine the Afflictor and the Mute to be cursed and silenced. Then return to Zon-Fobun to get Poison Cesti claws.
* The Wisdom of Elders Client: Benita (House, Port Bastok) Reward: Solution: Talk to Benita and then find her step-mother just outside with Benita's daughter. Talk to the step- mother to learn that Bomb Ash is needed to clear out the clogged chimney. Get some for Benita from Bastok Metalworks.
* Groceries Client: Tami (Near Residential Area, Bastok Mines) Reward: Solution: This is actually two quests (one is "hidden"). Get a memo from Tami to give to her husband Zelman in the Zeruhn Mines (I-8). If you examine the memo before you talk to Zelmun, you will also be asked to buy some Meat Jerky for Tami (get some from the inn in Bastok Mines). Return to Tami and talk to her to get 50 gil. Then trade the jerky for another reward.
* The Bare Bones Client: Degenhard (Near Galkan Bridge, Bastok Markets) Reward: Key Item - Map of Wadi Solution: Kill skeletons and get a Bone Chip to give to Degenhard.
* Minesweeper Client: Gerbaum (Work Area, Bastok Mines) Reward: Solution: Kill anything in Zeruhn Mines and get three Pinches of Zeruhn Soot.
* Buckets of Gold Client: Foss (Firewater Circle, Bastok Markets) Reward: (gil) Solution: Fish either in towns or in small freshwater lakes and streams. Use Worms or Fly Lure and hope for Rusty Buckets. You need to trade five of them.
* Brygid, the Stylist Client: Brygid (Gold Street, Bastok Markets) Reward: Solution: Dress up the way she suggests (a Robe and a Bronze Subligar).
* Bite the Dust Client: Yazan (Harbor Way, Port Bastok) Reward: Solution: Head to K-9, L-9 in Valkurm Dunes and kill the Sand Bats to obtain a Sand Bat Fang (different from the regular Bat Fang).
* Altana's Sorrow Client: Virnage (Bat's Lair Inn, Bastok Mines) Reward: Teleport-Dem scroll Solution: Go to Garliage Citadel (enter from bottom left corner of H-10 square in Sauromugue Champaign). Find the ??? in G-8 or H-8. Sneak and Invisible is needed to get by the beetles. The bats there do not aggro (but watch out for the undead). Also, avoid falling through the holes in the ground. The ??? is often found inside the square rooms near fallen rocks. Examine the ??? to obtain some paint and then talk to Virnage. He will send you to see Eperdur, who then gives you Teleport-Dem magic.
* A Lady's Heart Client: Valah Molkot (Near Residential Area, Port Bastok) Reward: exits from mog house expanded Solution: Buy an Amirilis from Upper Jeuno and give this to her.
* Ayame and Kaede Client: Ensetsu (House, Port Bastok) Reward: ability to become Ninja Solution: Refer to: http://www58.tok2.com/home/lonelyff/korroloka.htm On that one page, there are five maps. I will call them maps 1 through 5, where map 1 is the topmost map.
You will enter the tunnel at N-6 of map 1. From N-6, head to the letter "A" at A-9/A-10 on map 1, which connects to N-7/N-8 of map 2. Continue west (passing a couple of giants and what appears to be a mini-bridge located just above your head level) to about E-9/F-9. You will pass a set of steps; just behond the steps is a "secret" passage going south -- secret because it's shown on the in-game map. Take this secret passage and it eventually leads east. Go to the east border of the G-9 square (this is still in map 2, of course). You will eventually see a pass leading north. (This will take you onto the bridge you saw on your way to E-9/F-9) Head north until you are forced to go east (do not drop down). Make your way toward the "D" on map 2 (again, don't fall off!). Point "D" on map 2 connects to point "D" on map 5. On map 5, continue to H-10 (a bridge; don't fall off), then to H-8 where you will turn to go east. Make your way to J-7, and then you will be forced to travel south. While heading south, hug the wall to your left and eventually you'll end up at K-8/L-8 where you will find the ???.
When you examine the ???, THREE leeches will spawn and you must kill them all. Then re-examine the ???. (Note that if you are in a party, only one person needs to examine the ??? to spawn the leeches. After you all kill the leeches, everyone in the party can then examine the ??? and finish that part of the quest. I.e., you all don't each have to examine the ??? and each spawn the leeches.)
Return to Bastok and talk to Ensetsu, and he will send you to Norg. Get to Norg by going through Yuhtunga Jungle, then the Sea Grotto (s.w. corner of Yuhtunga Jungle) -- just hug the wall to your right inside the grotto and enter through a door. Once past the door, you can just run past any aggro to Norg. Once you enter Norg, find Ryoma by the water and talk to him. Then return to see Ensetsu in Bastok.