There are a total of 20 Upgrades to be purchased (6 Combo Upgrades, 4 Armor Upgrades, 6 Batarang Upgrades, and 4 Tech Upgrades).
(1) Special Combo Throw Allows Batman to perform an unblockable grab and throw after achieving a comb score of x8. Can be directed to inflict damage on multiple targets. Batman can continue to chain attacks after a Special Combo move.
(2) Special Combo Takedown Allows Batman to perform an unblockable instant Takedown after achieving a combo score of x8. Batman can continue to chain attacks after a Special Combo.
(3) Special Combo Boost Allows Special Combo Moves to be executed after achieving a combo score of x5 instead of x8.
(4) Combo Batarang Powers up the Batarang during combos so that it can be used to knock down thugs.
(5) Critical Combo Strikes Doubles the power of normal combo strikes when strikes are timed perfectly. Increases combo score by x2 for each strike, allowing for quicker activation of Special Combo Moves.
(6) Inverted Takedown Allows Batman to swoop down and grab assailants as they pass under gargoyles and leave them strung up underneath.
(1) Armor Upgrade V1 Military grade spun para-aramid fibers molded into the Batsuit chest piece provide greater protection from attack.
(2) Armor Upgrade V2 Super lightweight nano-engineered polymer plating incorporated into the Batsuit creates a more resilient outer shell.
(3) Armor Upgrade V3 Ultra strong micro plating developed by WayneTech, layered between the regular armor and the undersuit.
(4) Armor Upgrade V4 Batsuit soaked in top secret prototype formula, developed by Lucius Fox at WayneTech. Durability is massively increased without additional weight while retaining full movement and flexibility.
(1) Batarang Power
Upgrades the standard Batarang power, increasing the time an assailant stays down when hit.
(2) Twin Batarang
Allows two targets to be taken down simultaneously. Once thrown, requires a short period of time before it can be used again. Also upgrades Combo Batarang.
(3) Triple Batarang
Allows three targets to to be taken out simultaneously. Once thrown, requires a short period of time before it can be used again. Also upgrades Combo Batarang.
(4) Remote Control Batarang
Special Batarang that can be directly controlled by Batman after being released. Once thrown, requires a short recharge period before it can be used again.
(5) Sonic Batarang
Tuned to resonate at the exact frequency of the nearest Arkham suicide collar, attracting that henchmen. Useful for luring a target into a trap or away from an area of importance. Once thrown, requires a short recharge period before it can be used again.
(6) Sonic Shock Batarang Upgrade to the Sonic Batarang. Allows this to be detonated once thrown to overload the suicide collar of a nearby henchmen, incapacitating him. However, the residual interference will stop any further Sonic Batarangs from being effective in this location.
(1) Multiple Frequency Detonator Allows selective detonation of Explosive Gel. Useful for advanced Takedown tactics.
(2) Auto Proximity Detonator Upgrades the Explosive Gel to automatically detonate if nearby threat is detected. Temporarily incapacitates target.
(3) Cryptographic Range Amplifier Increases the effective range of the Cryptographic Sequencer, allowing Batman to override out of reach Control Points and open up access areas that would otherwise be inaccessible.
(4) Cryptographic Power Amplifier Increases the power of the Cryptographic Sequencer, allowing easier deciphering of security systems.
Defeating Poison Ivy's PlantsAdded 28 Oct 2009, ID #14398
Poison Ivy's large plants on the ground are destroyed by ripping the heart out of them. To do this you have find a high point which is near them and then drop down beside them and quickly tear the heart out before the plant can produce the orbs that hurt you.