The Sims 2: Castaway Cheats for Nintendo DS
A complete guide to The Sims 3, covers getting started and finding your way around Sunset Valley, an in-depth look at careers, relationships and the online community of The Sims. Plus instructions on how to go about adding mods to your game.
Illustrated with videos and screenshots.
Click here to go to our guide
Keep the following people happy by giving them the corresponding gifts.
Give him Zucchini and Eggs
Give her Bananas
Give her a Chocolate Bar, Soda and Cheese
Give her nothing (she is always happy)
Search the indicated area to find the corresponding bug.
At the Raw Food area and Vine area rocks.
At the Raw Food area, Vine area, Canoe End area and Easel area rocks.
At the Raw Food area and Canoe End area rocks (Perfect).
At the Sewing area rock.
At the Vine area rock (Perfect).
At the Vine area (Perfect) and the Easel area rocks.
At the Easel area rock (Perfect).
At the Sewing area and Easel area rocks.
At the Vine area rock.
At the Canoe End area rock (Perfect).
At the Canoe End area rock.
At the Sewing area rock (Perfect).
At the Sewing area Rock (Perfect).
At the Raw Food area and Canoe End area rocks.
At the Sewing Area and Easel area rocks.
To find the pufferfish go to where you washed up on the island when you first started the game. At noon (when the sun is at it's brightest.) The fish has teeth that look like the things that are also at the top of it's head. The fish is also brown in color. Also it is said that you can catch it in other spots, but I am not 100% for sure. Hope I helped!
If you need a specific item from the big wooden crate that washes up on the shore next to your shelter area, here's how.
1) Get to a point where you are happy to save the game and you know the crate will be on the shore.
2) Continue playing and open the crate. If you don't like what you got then quit and go back to the Sims 2 Castaway main menu without saving.
3) Go back on your game and go and open the crate again, and it will be a different item or even a piece of driftwood or palm frond!
4) If you don't like it, quit without saving again and keep repeating until you get what you want.
YOU WILL NEED PATIENCE FOR THIS- But if you're desperate, I would suggest you keep trying because this has got me out of loads of situations where i have to spend HOURS searching for an item!
(origanally said by gamers girl) You go to the part before the temple where the cross bone door is. You will see this tan thing on the ground keep clciking until it says pick up. THAT IS THE LAST MAP PIECE! Now go to the cliff on the same island you are on, you will see an arrow at the end of it. Click it. Die into the water, now click the arrow next to the ship. VIOLA! But you can still go back to search for items.
(sorry but the other cheat about the knife didn't work) You have to complete all of Chef Butchers quests and then he will give you the knife.
You obtain the chisel by offering chef butcher help until he send you on the quest to ge tlime and sardines, now you have the chisel. Now you must go and see Dr.Feelgood, look at what you need for the hammer handle, now look at the cheats right here and that should get you most of the items. Now trade for the hammer handle and go visit the spot where the fallen tree is. Now click make, do it again, and again one more time. It should be finished! If you don't have enogh energy (if your shelter is a log bed sleep it, other wisego and sleep in Mrs.Weeder's bed. Now if all the boat says is examine just keep clicking around you should find use cannoe, use it!
Hi! Go to the crafting rock (if you look on the map there should be an icon with a rock and a hammer, click it). There, you craft a hatchet. Now go to the vine areas and and select remove. This is a good hint to get you farther into the game! Happy hunting!
When your done making the boat and all it says is examine tap on the next area arrow it will then say something like ride boat or something like that you tap that and youll ride the boat to the next area
To get the kife you have to a mission for that syudent on the other island
Susy Mcdress:give her cheese or chocolate or soda.
Doctor:she will like anything
Ms.Weeder:bananas or magoes
Chef Butcher:eggs or zuchinni
Where you washed up the sea is there and you go spear fishing in the day time and if you go when it is right on the full sun there it will be hoped I helped =] x
First, these are all the cheats that I know:
1. If you don't know where to find the rope, for getting across the rope bridge, you can just craft it, on the thing that looks like a mushroom. (Go to the left arrows one time. It's in the middle of the screen.)
2. To get all the green bars up to almost the full extent, follow this step guide. First, collect lots of black bugs, or at least 10 Coconuts. Then, eat all 10 Coconuts or 10 Black Bugs, which will decrease your bladder and hygiene bars. Then, use a bush for the bathroom. After, bathe in water, several times until the hygiene and comfort bars are up to the full extent. Then, talk to all the other Sims you've met, raising your Social bar to as much as you can. Finally, go t your house and sleep one time, save and all your bars will be green to the full extent.
3. Be sure not to make your Sim faint, or you'll lose lots of items. Most times, it's really nothing rare, but sometimes, that little monkey can get pretty evil.
4. To speed up, press down the Left button on your console until your Sim gets to where it has to be.
5. To trade and get other things, you have to have lots of basic things. Trading Dr. Feelgood would be the best.
6. First, you'll meet Dr. Feelgood and then Chef Butcher, Ms. Weeder and finally, McDress.
That's all I know, guys! Hope I helped!
I found all of the people but one. I don't know where he/her is. I got the game 2 days ago , and I need help try to find him/her. Is he/her on the other island?
To get a crow bar you might go to the washing place ang look around and you will see a metal thing then go and hammer it!
I am having trouble on this game and need to no how to retrieve mango's for the vegetable grower and how to make the spicey green curry.
Help needed urgently thanks
How to play the music instrument,and where to find bread
How to play the music instrument,and where to find bread
How can I find the shovel or how to make a fishing pole where to find a knive
Hi can you help
We are stuck on this game can any of you super player help us
We want to know
How do you get the vine to make the rope/ thread
How do you please ms weeder and the chef
How do you get any tools i.e spade, axe, crafting tool
How do you water plants
If you could help us as we have been stuck for a week and we think it's a brilliant game but are going to scream if we can't get any further
You can forage vines from the plant next the bridge that crosses to the other part of the island.
Please ms. Weeder with eithr a brown or white mushroom.
Please the chef with an egg
You unlock tools by completing the other castaways stories and finding more objects from the fallen hot balloon or crate.
To water plants you need to unlock the water carrier template by completeing ms.weeder's story and getting 1x vine, 1x coconut, 1x driftwood pole and some tool...(don't remember.. Finished it weeks ago..)
Hope this helps..