Where's my Mummy?
Here are the steps in order to find Horus Menhoset IX.
1. Ava Cadavra will call you and tell you to find the pyramid at night.
2. So, at night, go to the desert and find the pyramid on one of the sand dunes. When you get closer to the pyramid, tap the "Admire" selection. A mummy, or Horus Menhoset IX should appear from the pyramid.
3. After that, he will tall you to dig up his Sarcophagus. If you don't know how or where it is located, luckily, I am here to tell you how.
4. Remember to get your Metal Dectector from the "Pockets Menu". (Make sure it's charged!)
5. If you're wondering where the Sarcophagus is located, it isn't above ground.
6. Go to the Oasis with your Metal Detector, turn it on and move towards the back of the Oasis and your Detecor should read "???". This means that you have found the Sarcophagus!
7. Once you have found it, go back to Horus (he should still be in the Desert) and tell him you have his Sarcophagus. He will tell you to put it in a safe place and to put it somewhere where no one else can reach.
8. If you are wondering where to put it, you put in the Manager's Suite. Then, Horus should come out of the Sarcophagus. He will tell you that he wants to stay in the Manager Suite for a while and that he will call you when he is ready to leave.
Thanks for reading! Snoopylvr5
If you have any questions, feel free to comment on this cheat for any questions related to The Sims 2. In order to answering your questions, ii will post a cheat answering your question. I also have 2 names on Supercheats, my names are Snoopylvr5 and Snoopy100 . I can go by both if you'd like to ask a question.
Snoopy100 or Snoopylvr5.
Added by: Snoopylvr5 Aug 24th 2011, ID#16108