Question for Pokemon Pearl

Judicator328 asks: Added Feb 13th 2007, ID #77535

Question for Pokemon Pearl

Which game (Diamaond or Pearl) has Kyogre. Can I transfer Groudon from Ruby and any Pokemon from Ruby or Fire Red to the American version of Diamond or Pearl? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
cyber_john3000 answered: Added 13th Feb 2007, ID #172050
We don't know as the English verrsion of the game hasn't been released I don't think kyogre can be obtain in either game since Gamfreak and Nintendo had putten a lot of new and strong legendary Pokemon in the game...we'll just have to wait and see..
Other Answers
sk8rboy answered: Added 13th Feb 2007, ID #172102
You cannot obtain Kyogre or Groudon in Diamond or Pearl, but you can trade them onto Diamond or Pearl.

Hope I helped,
Mummification answered: Added 17th Feb 2007, ID #172552
Neither version has Kyogre. To get it, you have to obtain the National Dex, and Transfer it from your GBA game. But be warned, once the Pokemon is on Diamond or Pearl, it is not going to ever go back.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

More Questions
Have a question?