Question for Pokemon Pearl

Guest asks: Added Jun 13th 2012, ID #268188

Question for Pokemon Pearl

What if you do not have a ds can you still go to pal park and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Warrior13 answered: Added 13th Jun 2012, ID #515291
I'm guessing your playing on a computer. If this is the case, I don't think you can use Pal Park.

If you have a Nintendo DS, you can visit Pal Park by Migrating Pokemon. You can Migrate Pokemon by inserting a Gameboy Advance Game in Slot 2 on your DS, while having a DS Game inserted in Slot 1.

Hope this helps!
machop power answered: Added 9th Aug 2014, ID #635803
You can. If you have desmume, you can put a gba game in it. I don't know how though. In conclusion, it is possible to migrate through pal park!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?