Question for Pokemon Pearl

Guest asks: Added Oct 26th 2011, ID #225989

Question for Pokemon Pearl

Which Pokemon is needed to move the shiny silver bolder in caves? I am trying to get to Snowpoint City and I do not know which Pokemon I need to get so it can move the rock. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Warrior13 answered: Added 27th Oct 2011, ID #450896
It's not what Pokemon you need, rather what move you need. You need HM Strength to move the Silver Boulders.

HM04 (Strength) can be obtained on the Top Floor of the Lost Tower. The Lost Tower can be found south of Solaceon Town.

Many Pokemon can learn HM Strength.

Hope this helps!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?