Question for Pokemon Pearl

Guest asks: Added Jul 7th 2011, ID #206274

Question for Pokemon Pearl

Where do you get the move Rock climb and Waterfall? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Warrior13 answered: Added 8th Jul 2011, ID #419715
HM07 (Waterfall) can be received from Jasmine, after you have defeated the Sunyshore City Gym Leader. HM08 (Rock Climb) can be found somewhere on Route 217.

Hope this helps!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?