Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Avatar
Follow the dark path or use the light
Login
Mobile

go
Menu
Pokémon Hub

Pokemon Pearl Pack Shot

Pokemon Pearl

SHARE

Breeding

 
 
 
Lawdog_15 asks: Added Feb 21st 2009, ID #138936

Breeding

If you breed a male/female Pokemon with dito, will the egg hatch the same gender?
 
 

 
Add your answer3 Answers for this Question
 
Best Answer
ph∂l∂nx answered:
Added 21st Feb 2009, ID #302492
No, the gender is always random. Atleast it has been for me.
 
 
 
 
Other Answers
Warrior13 answered:
Added 21st Feb 2009, ID #302499
The chances of the breeded Pokemon with the same gender, is the same as finding one, Example:

Squirtle - 87.5% chance of being Male, 12.5% Chance of being Female

The breeded Pokemon has the same % rates.

Hope this helps you!!!
 
 
 
 
~Lukie answered:
Added 22nd Feb 2009, ID #302620
No, the gender is always random, I'm afraid.

Hope this helps,
~Lukie
 
 
 
 
 

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.


BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

 

 
 
 
 
More Questions
 
Need Answers?
Ask a question for Pokemon Pearl

Question Guidelines

 
Your Question (short version)

Question Description (more details)

Please complete both boxes

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to receive an email to let you know if/when we have added this question to the site please enter your email address.

We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this question.

View Terms



Ask a question for a different game.
 
Game Talk
New Tracking For Pokemon GO Finally Live
New Tracking For Pokemon GO Finally Live
Ditto Finally Released In Pokemon GO
Ditto Finally Released In Pokemon GO
Pokemon GO Thanksgiving Promotion Now Live
Pokemon GO Thanksgiving Promotion Now Live
Pokemon GO Daily Bonuses Update
Top 15 Sun & Moon Pokemon We Are Excited About
Top 10 To-Be Powerhouses of Pokemon GO Gen 2
Pokemon Sun & Moon Final Starter Evolutions Revealed
Pokemon GO 2016 Halloween Promotion Live Through November 1st
Pokemon Sun & Moon Demo: Data Coding Spoilers
New Upcoming Pokemon GO Features Announced