Google+  
 

NEED HELP IN HOW JUST TA SEE COMBEE

 
 
DEVIL_VILLARREAL asks: Added Feb 7th 2009, ID #138277

NEED HELP IN HOW JUST TA SEE COMBEE

I NEED HELP TA FIND A COMBEE I DONT HAV TO CACTH IT JUST SEE IT IN A BATTLE OR SOMETHNG IT IS THE LAST ONE I NEED FOR MY POKADEXS SOO IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIGHT HIM AT JUST TOO ADD HIM TO IT THEN IT WOULD HELP ALOT THANKZ
 
 
Ask.com and get
 
 
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
 
Best Answer
Warrior13 answered: Added 7th Feb 2009, ID #301190
The only way to find Combee is by putting Honey on Honey Trees. After you spread the Honey on the tree, wait twelve hours then go back and check the tree. There is a 20% chance a Combee will appear, so if you don't see it on your first try, don't give up.

Hope this helps you!!!
 
 
 
 
Other Answers
jacky in the box answered: Added 8th Feb 2009, ID #301230
You can only get a combee if you put honey on the yellow honey trees. But they are hard to find. They way I got a combee is I went to the Elite Four. Battled Arron. Then lost to Agatha on purpose and then go to the GTS. Search for a Vespiquen and try and get one. Then breed with a ditto and hatch the egg.
 
 
 
 
ChrisMaclean answered: Added 8th Feb 2009, ID #301239
The only solution on finding a Combee is that you rub Honey on a Honey Tree. Wait half a day(About 12 hours) and come back. The Tree will shake and there is a approximately 20% chance on finding one but it mostly a male. Chances of a Male Combee are a 85% chance leaving a small 15% for a Female Combee. Hope this helps you out.
 
 
 
 
grim-r answered: Added 17th Feb 2009, ID #302128
All you have to do to see comebee is put some honey on like 10 trees there is bound to be a least one there or battle somebody that has a combee.
Hope I Helped
 
 
 
 
Crossing Veins answered: Added 4th Mar 2009, ID #303704
I like the tree right in front of Valley Windworks, (located to the east of Floaroma Town) and slather some honey on it. Put some more honey on other trees.. Then walla. Hope I helped.
 
 
 
 
 

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.


BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

 

 
Who's Playing
Questions?
Game Wiki
 
Game Talk
LINKS FROM THE WEB..
 
 

More Questions
 
Have a question?