Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free

    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Pokémon Hub

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team Pack Shot

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team


I have found Mew only once on floor BF72! How do y..

jabin asks: Added Oct 25th 2006, ID #69865

Question for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

I have found Mew only once on floor BF72! How do you find Mew easier?

Add your answerAnswers for this Question
pimpblue answered:
Added 25th Oct 2006, ID #154115
YOU'RE LUCKY! ! ! Well, you CANT find him EASIER!!! Even IF you have the Music Box with you, there's a 50% chance you won;t even SEE him throughout the WHOLE rest of the dungeon! I'm sorry, but you're just not that lucky! But, I was! I killed him 2 times and he didn't join me! I went to Buried Relic AGAIN and didn;t even SEE him the WHOLE rest of 64 floors! You can encounter Mew 36 - 99 later, and he'll be on your recruitment list EVERY floor!!!BUT, there's a 50 - 80% chance you WON'T dee him too!oh, already said that! And, here I conclude, there's a 20% chance you WILL see him!
Darkness Dragon answered:
Added 27th Oct 2006, ID #154359
EASIER??? Sorry, but the only way to see Mew is floor 36-98 make sure you have the music box but don't use it or it will disappear and you have to beat the regi's again. But I did it 4 or 6 time's to see Mew, but finally I seen Mew for the 4th time and beated Mew and it joined my team. But Mew know's tranform! So that's why it not easy to see Mew! It's no way to find Mew easier. The answer is no. I'am sorry.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


More Questions
Need Answers?
Game Talk
Pokemon GO Finally Released In Japan
Pokemon GO Finally Released In Japan
Pokemon movie given go-ahead
Pokemon movie given go-ahead
Six New Pokemon Added To The Alola Region
Six New Pokemon Added To The Alola Region
Darkrai Joins Pokken Tournament
Pokemon GO A-GO In Canada
What's next for Pokemon GO?
Pokemon GO Hits United Kingdom
Pokemon Go European Rollout Begins!
Kiteruguma & Mimikkyu Join The 7th Generation
Salandit Becomes Newest Pokemon For Sun & Moon!