Question for Final Fantasy III

Guest asks: Added Mar 31st 2011, ID #191156

Question for Final Fantasy III

How do I cure Dr in gnomish village and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
balthiersbit answered: Added 8th Apr 2011, ID #397605
The villiage where you have to use mini to enter?
All you have to do is give him an antidote.

I hope thats what you meant. Sorry if it isnt.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?