Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light

Digimon World DS Pack Shot

Digimon World DS


How do you get veemon?

warveemon10 asks: Added Mar 23rd 2007, ID #80231

Question for Digimon World DS

How do you get veemon?

Add your answer7 Answers for this Question
Best Answer
rmtsapphire0 answered:
Added 16th Jun 2008, ID #261896
To get Veemon, you have to match a Dragon Digimon and an 'Obedient' Digimon with 300+ Atack. The resulting egg will have an 80% chance of hatching to Chibomon, Veemon's In-Training form, and a 20% chance of hatching to ExVeemon, his Champion form.
Showing all comments
Guest said: 22nd May 2014 | REPORT
easy you need dragon digimon + Obedient Digimon With 300+ Attack
i cant do the to hard my i got 2 Dragon digimon 1 Dragon Digimon and Dragon Dgimon Is a Obedient attack 200 ...
Other Answers
Spidermoorph answered:
Added 26th May 2009, ID #311034
1 question : How I can match these 2 Digimons to get this egg??

Need fast HELP!!
Showing latest comments
show all (5)
Guest said: 1st Sep 2013 | REPORT
the intraining form of veemon is demiveemon
Guest said: 22nd Nov 2013 | REPORT
There are always 2 In-training forms, NOOB.
In-Training one, and In-Training two
Chibimon Digivolve to... DemiVeemon!
DemiVeemon Digivolve to... Veemon!
Veemon Armor Digivolve to... Flamedramon; The Fire of Courage!, Raidramon; The Storm of Friendship!
Veemon Digivolve to... ExVeemon!
ExVeemon, Stingmon DNA Digivolve to... Paildramon!
Paildramon Ultimate Digivolve to... Imperialdramon!
Imperialdramon Mode Change to... Imperialdramon Fighting Mode!
Guest said: 31st Jan 2014 | REPORT
actualy when out of egg first forn is baby DUHHH
Guest said: 20th Feb 2014 | REPORT
In Digimon World Ds there's no real fresh/baby/ in-training 1. The lowest lvl in the game is second in-training which is referred to as In-Training. for Example,In most other digimon games and stuff it would be Botamon-Koromon-Agumon, but in here it's Koromon-Agumon.

Guest answered:
Added 4th Nov 2010, ID #364896
degenerate metal greymon n get him digi volved again n again and hopefully it will work!
Guest answered:
Added 7th Apr 2012, ID #496328
Uh.............can you get veemon by breeding a DotAgumon and a DotFalcomon with the Ultimate armour on? (p.s, this ussually gets my attack to 400. But I still can't beat chronomonHM! XD)
Showing all comments
Guest said: 12th Aug 2014 | REPORT
chronomon is really hard... the last 7 demon lords boss is harder than that though
Guest answered:
Added 22nd Oct 2012, ID #546108
Simple way to beat this game is restart the game talk to MR.GURE choose your starter as tsunomon the horn guy and put the dot agumon dot falcomon and ultimate equipment codes in the machine in the wireless competing room then continue playing the game when you defeat skullgreymon you get an item (do not know the name of the item) you can degenerate digimon degenerate dot agumon dot falcomon and gabumon (digivolved from tsunomon rookie level) to their in training forms koromon tokomon tsunomon digivolve them to their rookie levels agumon patamon gabumon then digivolve them into their champion level grey mon angemon garurumon then digivolve them to their ultimate form weregarurumon metalgreymon magnaangemon you cannot digivolve them to their mega level because the aptitude will be low because of this degenerate metalgreymon were garurumon magnaangemon into their in training stage tokomon tsunomon tokomon then digivolve them to their mega level metalgarurumon wargreymon seraphimon I beat the game in 6 hours without doing the quests..........!!!!!
Guest answered:
Added 9th Mar 2013, ID #575664
To get veemon go to steamy jungle get wormon digivolv to pialdramon degenarate to x-veemon to veemon my team is magnamon imperialdramon flamedramon

Showing all comments
Guest said: 21st Sep 2013 | REPORT
how did you do that? cause you cant
hguh0877 answered:
Added 20th Oct 2013, ID #605964
When you have a friend(s) code that has a obedient behavior, he also has to have 300+ attack. Then get a random dragon digimon and match them together. There is a 80 percent chance that you will get chibimon and a 20 percent chance of getting Exveemon. Hope this helps! P.S. Thats how I got Imperialdramon, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode and Imperialdramon Dragon Mode
Showing all comments
Guest said: 11th Nov 2013 | REPORT
Could someone help me with this I really want an veemon
Guest said: 14th Feb 2015 | REPORT

I'm using drastic how do I breed without Wi-Fi connection?

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


More Questions
Need Answers?
Ask a question for Digimon World DS

Question Guidelines

Your Question (short version)

Question Description (more details)

Please complete both boxes

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to receive an email to let you know if/when we have added this question to the site please enter your email address.

We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this question.

View Terms

Ask a question for a different game.
Game Talk
Top 10 SideKick Characters
Top 10 SideKick Characters
Nintendo Switch price news and updates
Nintendo Switch price news and updates
VR Gaming in 2017
VR Gaming in 2017
Gaming Tech on show at CES
Pokemon GO Holiday Promotion Now Live
Vote for Playstation Game of the Year
Finalists announced for The Steam Awards
Christmas deals and giveaways for World of Warships
WWE 2K17 New Moves Pack Now Available
Overwatch does the Winter Wonderland