Call of Duty: World at War Hints for Nintendo DS
Complete guide to the single player missions of CoD World at War. Multiplayer coming soon...
Click here to go to our guide
There are glitches on every wi fi course in the game. Kneel down beside any wall and your allies will only have to walk up to you to be able to go through the wall.
At the field course on wi fi there is a glitch. If you have your partner kneel down beside the wall you can walk up to him and then keep going out of the boundaries. This also works for many other courses.
On wi fi there is the course the jungle. There is a tank in the middle of the course. (Its hard to miss) Just north of the tank a rock juts out of the mountain. Run straight up the rock and you will find yourself on top of the mountain. Run back out across the rock that you just came up and you will go out of the boundaries. From there you may go anywhere on the course.
Grenades are eaten best cooked. No no, you are not going to eat them. When you plan to use a grenade, press the grenade button. Wait for the enemy to come near you and then you cook it. Hold the L button to cook it. The crossheir will pulse. At the fourth pulse it will explode. Therefore at the second pulse let go of the L button. The grenade will explode on in a second or two. You would not want the enemy to run away before the grenades explode, right?
Press B twice to get up from crouch position.
On wifi in the jungle there is a cliff/hill near the tank. There will be a small flat piece on the side. Lookup at the top and use the d-pad to climb up. This is very hard so keep trying. I'm putting a video on youtube tonight.
ALSO: you can go into the wall and be invincible. The only thing that can kill you is the panzer-check
Hello I am Justin and I am doing a hint for the game Call Of Duty World At War for the Nintendo ds lite. I am just telling you about the game and the controls and stuff. I will go down to each detail to help you understand the game.
I will start off at what you will see at the screen at most parts of the game.
1) Crosshair- this is your aiming reticle. When you cook a grenade (hold L or R), the crosshair will pulse. At the end of the fourth pulse, the grenade will explode. (centre of your screen)
2) Ammo Counter- indicates how much ammo you have left. (Bottom right of your upper screen)
3) Damage indicator- Red marker appearing near the edge of the screen, indicating where the damage came from.
4) Grenade Indicator- shows the direction of the grenade in your proximity. (At the top of your top screen)
5) Shows your currently equipped weapon. To switch weapons in your inventory, touch the weapons icon (bottom left of the touch screen) and drag the Nintendo ds stylus right.
6) Compass- Displays location of enemies, allies and objectives. (Bottom left of the touch screen)
7) Enemy marker- indicates the enemys position on the compass (red).
8) Friendly marker- Indicates friendly soldiers on the compass (blue).
9) Objective marker- indicates the location of the current objective (star or arrow).
10) Objective direction- Displays the direction of the current objectives.
11) ADS Ribbon-Touch to toggle ADS. (found at the top left of the touch screen)
12) Hand Marker- this appears (at the top left of the touch screen) when you can pick up opponents guns. If you are very near your opponents, the gun sign will change into a fist and you can touch that to knock your opponents out.
13) Grenades- press the grenade sign (at the bottom left of the touch screen) to use the grenades. Press L or R to throw.
Walk- use the stylus on the touch screen to move while pressing up.
Sprint- double tap up or hold the X button.
Crouch- double tap down to crouch.
Reload- you can manually reload by touching the weapon icon once.
Mantle, hand and squad icons- will appear when the player needs to mantle an object, throw back grenades or mount a weapon.
The game will automatically save after you reach a checkpoint.
STARTING A GAME
From the main menu, you can choose Single Player, Multi Player, Nintendo WFC of War Room.
From single player, you can choose campaign, quick play or challenge.
Campaign- play a normal call of duty game
Quick Play- allows you to choose any level that has been unlocked in the campaign mode.
Challenge- take on 30 challenges that has been unlocked in the Single Player Campaign.
Options- you can change the game settings here.
Statistics- you can view your statistic in single player and multiplayer mode here.
Collectables- shows the unlocked collectable pieces that you have accumulated.
Delete saved data- erase all saved data, including stats.
Multi-Card play- play different battles with two players having a call of duty world at war cartridge.
Nintendo Wifi- Play with friends using wifi connection. You can also team up together.
Thank you for viewing my hint. If you have anymore enquires please email me at email@example.com. COPYRIGHT BY JUSTIN 17/12/08
Most of the time, when you aim for the body, it usually takes about 5 shots before the enemy dies. However, if you shoot at the head, one shot and the enemy will surely be dead.
For this game, always use a machine gun at all stages, unless specified. This is because the machine gun has a high power and it is good for long range firing. Also use a pistol well. DO NOT look down on a pistol. It can be used as an alternative of the machine gun.