Tony Hawks Pro Skater Cheats for Nintendo 64
Also on: Dreamcast
Get ALL Tapes:
During gameplay in any level pause the game and hold the Left shoulder button and press C-Right, Left, Up, C-Up, C-Up, Right, Down, Up. The Pause menu text will shake as confirmation if the code has been entered correctly.
Unlock Moon Gravity:
During gameplay pause the game and hold the Left shoulder button and press C-up, Left, C-Down, C-Down, Up, Down, Right. The Pause menu text will shake as confirmation if the code has been entered correctly.
I only know how to do 1 of her specials.
It is called a Somi Spin.
If anybody knows how to do any of her other special like the Well Hardflip please let me know.
Pause game hold L then enter the code
10 point stats---C^,C<,left,upCv
13 point stats---C^,C<,left,up,down
Here is a cheat for tony hawk pro skater to do the 900 first u have to get
lots of air then u press Right,Down,Right,C that is how u do the 900 in tony
hawk pro skater for N64 use it u'll get major points
Big points With Rune Glifford:
You get to the point were your special meter is yellow then you get big air. While you are in the air do Rune's Christ Air then while still holding the move press you control stick left or right in order to make rune rotate.
If you land it right you should have in the range of 10,000 to 20,000 points.
In the skate park you can get up on a raft.
To do that you have toget speed then go to the front of the half pipe and forward and high then grind the raft. You will get many points.
hint. you can do a hand plant on the light
To get Private Carrera, pause the game, then press and hold L while tapping left C,bottom C,right C,bottom C,then Up,Right and Left on the Control Pad.
No audio or visual clues will indicate that you've done it right, but the next time you select your skater Privte Carrera will be the last one on the list.
Her Stats are all full (Besides turning).
The 900 right,down,c-right
kickflip mctwist right,right,c-right
540 board varial left,left,c-left
540 flip to mute left,down,c-left
one footed smith right,right,c-up
double hardflip left,down,c-right
GETOFFICER DICK WITHOUT COLLECTING TAPES
1. get 1 tape and restart
2. use all tapes cheat (pause game and hold L and press c-right left up c-up c-up right doun up)
3.use private carrera cheat (pause game hold L press c-left c-down c-right c-down up right left)
4. go to person select screen and choose private carrera
5.play using her and save the game
6.reset the game and load the game u just save
7. officer dick will be there instead
Here's how to do a specal trick in air.
first get anyone that has a specal grind.(tony hawk doesn't have a specal ghind).
go to the mall level and go off a ramp with your specal full.
And instead off pressing c-up press c-right and c-left at the same time
Ok. Here's how to get over a million points. Add the following cheats:
Perfect Grinding Balance (c-up,c-right,left,c-right,right,up,down)
10 Time Point Stats (down,right,up,right,up,left,c-left_
Ok, Follow these Steps:
1. Pick Geoff Rowley
2. Do a Japan Air when the timer starts
3. Do a Nollie + Backflip through the Secret Room and land on the rail and press c-up
4. When you reach the end of the rail hit c-up again and you'll land on the circling thing that looks like this:
| | |
| | |
Grind around until you reach the Star Mark, (Jump every few seconds and do a quick Japan Air then press c-up). It should look like this:
Over The Pipe + Secret Room + Nollie + Backflip + FS Boardslide + 50 50 Grind + 50 50 Grind + Japan Air + 50 50 Grind
+ Japan Air + 50 50 Grind + Holy Cow
*Score Will Vary*
Keep doing this and get huge points. My High Score is 2,354,211.
BlueText Points (w/ 10x stats on)
You can make a player get of his board, and walk. This is how you do it: Choose anybody and any level.
Then do a Fast Plant and hit start as soon as you land.
Then tap c-left, c-right, c-down, up, right, left, left, c-right, c-up, c-up, down, lef, c-left.
There is a couple of glicthes in this game. One is on Downhill Jam. When you start, go to the ramp on the left, get some air.
When you land go the ramp on the right and get as high as you can.
You should be stuck in the air but I don't think you can land the tricks you do in the glitch.
You ever wondered if there was a single glitch in this "perfect" game? Here's how to turn 2-D/invisible with Private Carerra, and it will enable you to do tricks whenever you want, although it is impossible to land them, as the game will always count you as being in the air. Follow these steps:
1. Enter the Private Carerra cheat, the always full special cheat, the moon phisics cheat, the 10X multiplier cheat, and the cheat to unlock all levels (even if you already have them all).
2. Play 2 player and have player 1 be Tony Hawk, and player 2 be Private Carerra.
3. Go to Roswell, Trick Attack, and put the time as high as it will go.
4. While you're playing, have Private Carerra go to the place where in 1-P there are 2 doors that open up to reveal a bowl when you approach them. If you did everything else right, there should be blackness in place of the doors.
5. NOTE: THIS STEP MUST BE DONE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE! Head at the blackness, and bump off of it untill you see about half of Private Carerra go into the black area. IMMEDIATLEY turn around, ride to and go off of the quarterpipe you are facing. in the air, perform 2 Well Hardflips and a Somi Flip, then land and head back at the darkness.
If this was done right, you should go through the dark "wall" (but the camera should stay outside of it), the screen will shake a bit, and you will barely come out. However, you may notice something odd. Your character will either be invisible or a thin, long vertical line!
You can still do tricks, and ride around (to and extent, sometimes you will hit an invisible wall), but you won't be able to land, so this trick isn't very useful ecxept for entertainment.
Hope you enjoy it, and if it doesn't work the first time, try it a few more.
(I did it once, and then spent a long time to get it to work again. Once you get used to it, though, it gets pretty easy and you'll be doing it almost always on your first try).
If it doesn't work after 6 or 7 tries, I suggest you give up, because it was fixed in some cartriges.