Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 Hints for Nintendo 64
Also on: Dreamcast
To make the leap of faith go to the school go to the part were the tables are jump from on top to the ground and you should make it.
Having troubles draining the fountain?
As you start San Fransisco turn to the right and there is a series of benches and ledges.
Jump on one of them and hold down grind as you grind to a set of steps. You will be kicked down on a rail heading down the steps.
This may take several tries because you occasionally will continue grinding on the upper ledge(if this happens too often try to reduce your speed).
When you get off the rail hold down jump and use the ramp to jump to the balcony.
On the balcony there are some valves that will drain the fountain all you have to do is hit them.
This is a cool cheat, but very hard to do (even for me!);
1. Get Spider-Man.
2. Use him to complete every gap in "Skate Heaven".
3. Once that is done, go to gameplay with O. Dick.
4. Go to the school, skip to restart on the roof gaps.
5. Go to the first roof, then grind the wire.
6. In the approximate middle, pause and hold L, then press C-Down, C-up (2), Right (3), then C-Up (and hold it for 3 seconds).
7. The pause screen will not shake.
8. Go to Skate heaven and complete every gap again.
9. The best part: You can now use a "character setup" to design superheroes, supervillians, and other cool people!
When you are on the 1st competition. soon as you start stop turn left you will see a huge wall with 2 jumps.
Go straight towards the jump and do a wall ride 2 times or once.
You will appear on the top and you will grind and when you jump spin and you will hit the garbage container AND YOU.
You come off but when you jump off manual till you see a rail around the boll and just grind on it but when you jump off and manual to the next rail.
You will come with big $POINTS$