You ever wondered if there was a single glitch in this "perfect" game? Here's how to turn 2-D/invisible with Private Carerra, and it will enable you to do tricks whenever you want, although it is impossible to land them, as the game will always count you as being in the air. Follow these steps:
1. Enter the Private Carerra cheat, the always full special cheat, the moon phisics cheat, the 10X multiplier cheat, and the cheat to unlock all levels (even if you already have them all).
2. Play 2 player and have player 1 be Tony Hawk, and player 2 be Private Carerra.
3. Go to Roswell, Trick Attack, and put the time as high as it will go.
4. While you're playing, have Private Carerra go to the place where in 1-P there are 2 doors that open up to reveal a bowl when you approach them. If you did everything else right, there should be blackness in place of the doors.
5. NOTE: THIS STEP MUST BE DONE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE! Head at the blackness, and bump off of it untill you see about half of Private Carerra go into the black area. IMMEDIATLEY turn around, ride to and go off of the quarterpipe you are facing. in the air, perform 2 Well Hardflips and a Somi Flip, then land and head back at the darkness.
If this was done right, you should go through the dark "wall" (but the camera should stay outside of it), the screen will shake a bit, and you will barely come out. However, you may notice something odd. Your character will either be invisible or a thin, long vertical line!
You can still do tricks, and ride around (to and extent, sometimes you will hit an invisible wall), but you won't be able to land, so this trick isn't very useful ecxept for entertainment.
Hope you enjoy it, and if it doesn't work the first time, try it a few more.
(I did it once, and then spent a long time to get it to work again. Once you get used to it, though, it gets pretty easy and you'll be doing it almost always on your first try).
If it doesn't work after 6 or 7 tries, I suggest you give up, because it was fixed in some cartriges.
Added by: jic2000 , ID#2905