Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free

    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Zelda 64: Ocarina of Time Pack Shot

Zelda 64: Ocarina of Time


I have a few questions: 1-I have both the fire ..

krazycutekrissy asks: Added Jan 17th 2005, ID #19089

Question for Zelda 64: Ocarina of Time

I have a few questions:

1-I have both the fire and grass stone, where is the 3rd stone so I can become adult Link?
2-If it is in Lake Hylia, how do I lower the water so I can get in? Or is that one of the Temples for when I am an adult?
3-When can I get the horse?
4-I cant find the guy who jogs aroun Lon Lon Ranch to sell him the Bunny Mask-Do you have to be an adult to make him appear?
Please Help!

Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
crazy cheatin monkey answered:
Added 17th Jan 2005, ID #29836
A.1-the third stone is located in the zoras domain. To get there, go to the place to the right of kakario villiage and there should be boulders blocking the way. Keep going through untill you reach a dead end waterfall. take out your ocarina and play Zeldas lullaby.the waterfall should open up and then it leads me to the second question.

Q.2-To get to lake Hylia from Zoras domain, you have to go to king zora and go to the right. complete the diving game and you will get the silver scale. go down the waterfall and if you look long enough, you will find a cave in the water. Go in there and get to lake hylia.get the bottle and go back to zoras domain. show it to king Zora and he will open up the passagway to lord Jabu-jabu you will have to catch a fish in a bottle and feed it to him to get in.

Q.3-You cant get the horse untill you are an adult.

Q.4-You have to look all around lon lon ranch. Look really hard cause hes really fast.
Other Answers
nintendo_dude answered:
Added 1st Jun 2005, ID #55462
1) Zora's Domain is where it is located. You need to beat the dungeon Jabu Jabu's Belly to get it.
2) You can't lower the water ion Lake Hylia. 3) You need to be an adult and you need to ahve beaten the Forest temple.
4) I could only find him once I had been an adult and had changed back into a child.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Game Guide
More Questions
Need Answers?
Game Talk
Pokemon GO Finally Released In Japan
Pokemon GO Finally Released In Japan
Pokemon movie given go-ahead
Pokemon movie given go-ahead
10 Essential Console Games for 2016
10 Essential Console Games for 2016
The Ultimate Top Ten Game Apps of 2016
Xbox One S to release Aug 2nd
Pokemon GO Internationl Rollout Adds 26 Additional Countries
Pokemon GO Comes To Italy, Spain & Portugal
Pokemon GO Hits United Kingdom
5 Tips to Reach 1,000 Trophies in a Week
Call of Duty Black Ops III DLC Pack, Descent Available Now on PS4