Pokemon Stadium Hints for Nintendo 64
Alright the following tip will only work if you have a Pokemon Blue/Red game pack, and oen of thsoe things that connects the game pack to Pokemon Stadium.
1) You need to make sure you have a bunch of Great/ultra balls and at least one rare candy, one Pokemon that knows fly,one that knows surf, and you must have been in Cinnabar so you may fly there.
2) Now, go to Vermillion city. Talk to the elderly man who teaches you to catch a Pokemon at the north [up] exit of Vermillion. He will ask, Are you busy? [or something of the sort] say no, and he will show you how to catch a weedle. After he is finished, fly to Cinnabar island hastely!
4) Put the rare candies in the sixth slot of your items pack.
5) Walk Left until you rech the water. Now surf. DON'T MOVE! Now you are at a point where it looks like you are half on land and half on water. Surf up and down along the shore until Missingno. Or M' shows up. If he is any level catch him! Don't worry as long as he doesn't go into the pc he won't mess anything up.
6)Now look in your pack, a little glitched symbol will appear next to the rare candies. [this only means there is more than 99 in one stack]
7) Teach M' [or Missingno.] Fly.
8) Now use a rare candy on M'. He should turn into a Kangaskhan that knows:
Water gun [yes there's supposed to be two]
9)Now you have a very wierd Kangaskhan. Teach him the following moves:
Delete these moves:
Water gun and Water gun.
10) your kangaskhan is either lvl 81, 1, or 133 now. [if he's lvl 133 go out and kill a pidgy and he'll be back to lvl 100] Now use enough rare candies to get him to lvl 100.
[repeat step 5 without catching him if you have to.]
11) now buy one of each of these:
12)now do what you did in step 5 on each of these items. Doing so will let you max out your odd Kangaskhan's stats.
13) And finally after long grueling hours [or minutes =D] you now have a completley beefed up Kangaskhan that will destroy most other pkmn in Pokemon Stadium Prime Cup!
Now you can do this for any Pokemon and soon have a completely unstoppable team!
I did it myself, and I can't promise that it'll work for you but it certainly helps.
Here's my Kangaskhan:
[Please note that sky attack and fly are not very powerful with Kangaskhan seeing as though he isn't supposed to know them, but they come in handy sometimes.
In the cup that has level 50-55, never use starmie or Abra, Kadabra or alakazam. They might be fast but their special sucks. THATS why I use the dinosouar bird because it's attack and speed are good.
After you get all trophies you will get a special one called amnesia psyduck.
When your against Mewtwo you should paralalyze him before he can even touch your pokemon. The battle will be much easier.
You can only get mewtwo in the tournament sorry!
Use a Pokemon like dragonair with wrap & thunder wave.
First use thunder wave on opponent.
Second use wrap alot of times.
Most of the time you will attack before your opponent.
Wrap keeps the opponent from attacking and it hurts the opponent.
Thunder wave usually lets you attack first because the opponent has status problems.
You must have two Kanto games.Go to Professor Oak and go to the place where you deposit or withdraw stuff.
Put the pokemon you want to trade in there and turn the game off and put the other one in and you have traded with one Gamepak.
To tell the perfect honest to god truth, Missingno doesn't have a gender. It's a genderless creature(just like a house).
To get 6 pokemon on a 2 player free battle:
Start a 2 Player start off match against the computer chosse pokemon and do one move restart the 64 and go to a 2 player free battle select.
Anything goes rules and pick pokemon when choosing screen comes up you can chosse 6 pokemon.
I have more than one hint or tip
if you want to fight mewtwo just simply complete all the cups and you will have to fight mewtwo
to get mew
to get mew succesfully complete the game and then you will be in round 2 and you can select mew in rental!!
this is the last one just some hints on how to beat trainers easier if you are fighting water use grass if you are fighting grass use fire if you are fighting fire use water if you are fighting fighting use water if you are fighting ground use water if you are fighting rock use water if you are fighting flying use rock if you are fighting ghost use physicic if you are fighting physicic use i think it is ice (i am not sure though) if you are fighting ice use fire if you are fighting flying use ground
that's all for now
VIEW MISSINGNO'S TRUE FORM:
When you see MISSINGNO., it always appears as a blur. It will not happen with this code! Simply download MISSINGNO.
To Pokemon Satadium(Do not use it in battles) and go to Professor Oak's P.C.
When you look at MISSINGNO.'s status and picture, you can then and only then see MISSINGNO.
In it's true form. This will also work with M.(No, not the M that is James Bond's boss!)
PS: What gender is MISSINGNO?!