Alternative Software, European distributor of Home Entertainment Software’s Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge, is pleased to offer the first in-game video of Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge. Driven by the intense passion of developer Sidhe, the video oozes quality, and represents the most realistic interpretation of rugby ever created.
The game due for release on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC in Q3 2011, boasts a wealth of features and content, which include:
* Play in Single Match Mode, Competition Mode, and multi year Career Mode as well as extensive help and Tutorial Mode options available for players new to the sport.
* 93 teams and 31 stadia featured including official team and competition licenses for the All Blacks, the Qantas Wallabies, the USA Eagles, Tri Nations, Bledisloe Cup, Super Rugby teams, Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, RaboDirect PRO12, ITM Cup, and Ranfurly Shield.
* Enjoy the game with groups of friends locally, or compete in online multiplayer with support up to 4v4 via PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE, or Steam.
* Create or customise players, teams, and competitions using the extensive customisation tools to shape the game to your own preferences and keep the game fresh season after season.
* Dynamic presentation delivers a true on-field rugby experience with enhanced replay angles, lifelike cut-scenes, rich sound, and real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and Justin Marshall.
Developed by leading New Zealand game studio Sidhe, Rugby Challenge will release worldwide for PS3, 360 and PC in Quarter 3 2011. More information and ongoing updates about the game can be found at the official website http://www.rugbychallengegame.com
Posted: 29th Jul 2011 by Sanzano
Tags: Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC,