Family Farm Gets Official Release Date SuperCheats News
The casual farming sim/tycoon game Family Farm for PC & MAC has been shipped to major retail stores across the UK and Ireland, as well as France, Scandinavia, Benelux, Australia and New Zealand where the game will be released this Friday 27th May 2011.
In Family Farm, the harvesting season is short with activities taking place in real-time, so players will need to manage their farm workers efficiently. They must prepare the soil, sow the seed and harvest crops, care for livestock and cook meals to stay energetic. Over time and when well managed, family members will improve their skills and work faster. External labor can be hired, but will be expensive. If the house is upgraded enough, perhaps new babies will be born, who will later contribute to the Family Farm. Farming was never this much fun!
Pre-orders of Family Farm are available in the Iceberg Webshop (http://www.iceberg-shop.com/family-farm.html) and will be delivered on the day of release with free shipping.
Family Farm Features
* Farm to your heartís desire on your own 19th century farmstead.
*Enjoy the farm life in up to 10 stories that span a lifetime.
* Create your own farm family and manage their talents, skills and needs; welcome new babies and hire * *external workers!
*Groom and raise a variety of cute farm animals: choose from horses and cows to sheep and chickens.
*Grow and harvest the fruit, crops and vegetable on your patches and fields in harvest season; but make *sure the work gets done before the weather turns foul!
*Decorate your farm with flowerbeds and pretty ornaments in your own style and patterns.
* Make home and cook delicious meals to keep your family and workers happy and improve their farming *regular or with special effects on their attributes.
* Includes tutorial, statistics, achievements and trophies.
* Upgradable house and expandable farm.
For more information and the latest news about Family Farm, please visit www.iceberg-shop.com/family-farm.html.
Log in above or register here to comment on this story.
Latest comments (click here to see all comments)