Pokemon Black & White Launch Celebration Tour Additional Info Released SuperCheats News
Nintendo America and Game Freaks invite you to join them for a Pokemon Launch Celebration one day early on March 5th at the Nintendo World Store (formerly the New York City Pokemon Center) at Rockefeller Plaza to celebrate the launch of Pokemon Black and Pokemon White -- the newest games in the next generation of Pokemon.
Gamers who show up at the event will have the opportunity to purchase their copy of the game a full day before the official release date -- which is March 6th as any real Pokefan knows! Of course if that was all that there was to it, it would still be an event worth attending, so is there more? Oh, yes indeed!
In addition to obtaining your game a full day in advance, you can also enjoy:
* The debut of the new Pokemon Theme Song preformed by the band The Presidents of the United States of America
* Receive your passport to the Unova region and have it stamped at the fun Pokemon Stations located throughout the event site
* Meet Pikachu!
* Score some very awesome free swag!
* Buy your Pokemon Black and Pokemon White merch on day zero!
* Attend the Pokemon Costume meet-and-greet at the Nintendo World Store from 11 AM to 2 PM
The event is being held at number 10 Rockefeller Plaza (that's on 48th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues).
Game sales start at 3 PM, and the official Launch Event festivities run from 3PM to 6PM. The costume meet-and-greet as well as unofficial activities start at 11AM in case you feel like showing up early!
If you cannot make it to the NYC Event, a smaller traveling version is on the road -- with its first appearance at Malls all over that includes a free screening of the new Pokemon movie -- Pokemon Zoroark: Master of Illusions -- Pokemon characters on hand to meet and greet, and a traveling version of the Unova Passport event. To locate the event nearest to you, visit the official Pokemon Website at www.pokemon.com.
Log in above or register here to comment on this story.
Latest comments (click here to see all comments)