This video has been submitted by one of our members. It may be rude, offensive or contain material inappropriate to minors.
| Report a problem with this video
To survive your first night in the Pains biome, it would be best to do the following things;
1) Find a tree - When a tree is destroyed, it produced wood. You'll need wood to make a start. To do this, you'll need to travel to an area outside of the Plains.
2) Collect a few blocks of wood.
3) Make a Crafting Table.
4) Make the basics - Axe, Pickaxe, Sword, and Shovel.
5) Use the Axe to collect an entire tree worth of wood.
6) Collect meat and at least 3 pieces of wool.
7) Find stone and use your Pickaxe to mine Cobblestone.
8) Find Coal Ore and use your Stone Pickaxe to mine Coal.
9) Use your shovel to dig a shelter.
10) Use wood, stone, and/or dirt to cover your shelter.
11) Craft torches.
12) Craft a bed.
Added 24th Oct 2011, ID #11221