This video has been submitted by one of our members. It may be rude, offensive or contain material inappropriate to minors.
| Report a problem with this video
To survive your first night in the Tundra biome, it would be best to do the following things;
1) Find a tree - When a tree is destroyed, it produced wood. You'll need wood to make a start.
2) Collect a few blocks of wood.
3) Make a Crafting Table.
4) Make the basics - Axe, Pickaxe, Sword, and Shovel.
5) Use the Axe to collect an entire tree worth of wood.
6) Collect meat and at least 3 pieces of wool.
7) Find stone and use your Pickaxe to mine Cobblestone.
8) Find Coal Ore and use your Stone Pickaxe to mine Coal.
9) Use your shovel to collect dirt or snow.
10) Craft torches.
11) Craft a bed.
12) Create a small shelter out of wood, stone, dirt, and/or snow.