Print this page
Latest update by Glaceon
on Dec 22nd 2012
In Mario Kart DS there are several items you can use against your opponents.
- Draggable item that causes opponent to spin out if hit.
- Creates three bananas behind your kart. Can be dropped or thrown.
- A draggable projectile that can be thrown forward or back. Will ricochet off walls.
- A draggable projectioe that can be thrown forward to home or back. Will home in on the opponent infront of you.
- A draggable bomb that will detonate when in proximity to an enemy or after a few seconds.
- Will make you invisible, thus allowing you to pass through items and obstacles. Will also try to steal an item from an opponent.
- Will blind all opponents in front of you.
Triple Green Shell
- Will create three shells around your kart to protect you. Can be thrown forward or back.
Triple Red Shell
- Will create three homing red shells around your kart to protect you. Can be thrown forward or back.
- Will give a temporary boost. Can be used to traverse shortcuts.
- Will give a boost. Can be used three times.
- Will make you invincible and faster for a short time. You can bash enemies and obstacles out of your way.
- When activated, turns you into a big bullet Bill that follows the track bashing away opponents.
- Makes you tiny and causes you to lose items.
Latest Updates for the Mario Kart DS wiki
LINKS FROM THE WEB..