Print this page
Latest update by Matt77
on May 7th 2013
There are several items in Mario Kart 7 you can use to dish out damage to the opponents. Items received are determined based on your position.
- A draggable item that spins out the opponent that hits it.
- A draggable item that creates 3 bananas behind you that can be thrown or dropped. Spins out opponents that hit it.
- A draggable item that can be thrown as a projectile or tossed back. Will ricochet off walls.
- A draggable item that can be thrown as a projectile and home in on the opponent in front of you, or be tossed back. Will be destroyed if it hits a wall.
- Will always hit first place when thrown, and will knock out opponents who get in its path.
Triple Green Shell
- When activated, creates three green shells around your kart to protect you. Can be thrown forward or back. Same effect as Green Shell.
Triple Red Shells
- When activated, created three red shells around your kart to protect you. Can be thrown forward or back. Same effect as Red Shell.
- Grants boost when activated. Can be used to access shortcuts.
- Grants boost when activated. Can be used tree times. Can be used to access shortcuts.
- Grants boost when activated. Can be used unlimited times in a short period of time and to access shortcuts.
- Grants a small boost for the duration. Can be used to bash opponents and makes you invulnerable for the duration.
- Spawns a Green Shell, Red Shell, Mushroom, Bob-omb, Star, and Blooper around your kart. You'll use the item in front of you when you use an item.
- Blinds all opponents in front of you temporarily. Effect can be cleared if using a Mushroom or boost pad.
- A draggable bomb that can be thrown or left back. Will detonate if hit, proximity of opponent, or after about 5 seconds.
- Turns you into Bullet Bill, who will guide you through the track at high speeds for a short time. Also makes you invulnerable and will bash opponents in its path.
- Zaps all opponents, making them shrink and lose their items. Shrunk enemies are slower and can be crushed by normal sized kart. Opponents will enlarge in order of position, first place being restored last.
That's all the items in Mario Kart 7.
Latest Updates for the Mario Kart 7 wiki