Page 1, The Sims FreePlay Cheats for iPhone/iPad
The most comprehensive guide to the mobile app The Sims FreePlay that is available online, representing well over 200 hours of game play and counting, and encompassing the careful analysis and application of its variety of game play options, providing a comprehensive guide to play that continues to grow in both depth and quality as the game expands and a deeper understanding of its nuances through play is obtained.
Click here to go to our guide
If you shake your device fo 3-4 seconds your Sims will vomit. If the Sims only show nausea just give your device another 2-3 seconds shake and they will definitely be sick.
1. Go to settings
2. Change your date you July 1st 1985
3. Close out of sims Freeplay
4. Open sims and exit out
5. Change your date back to normal or present
6. Open sims
And then your done!!! I'm not completely sure if it works on android and any other things but I'm POSITIVE it works on Ipad/Iphone
The money cheat is used in this cheat.
1. Go to the game and then go to settings
2.turn on airplane mode (make sure your wifi is off ) then go to date and time and change the date back exactly one month but then another day back. (for example August 13th to july 12th)
Every time you use this cheat you need to put the date another day back than from the previous. (august 13th to july 12th, next time used, august 13th to july 11th, and so on.)
3. Then go to the game, press retry, and go to settings when it loads.
4. Turn off airplane mode and turn on wifi
5. Go to game wait for it to load and then back to settings, turn on airplane mode (wifi off) and turn on automatic date
6 go back to game for it to load and then back to settings to turn on off airplane mode
7. go back to game and volia!
Every new day resets the cheat. So if it was the next day you can repeat step two. (august 14th to july 13th, 14th, ......)
This cheat works on any Apple device but from my experience, it worked the best on my iPad.
Here's the steps (I'd advise you read them over once instead of doing them as you read);
1.) gather as many sims as you can into one house (the limit is 10 I think?)
2.) buy the same amount of gardening patches that you have sims in that house
3.)have every sim planting beans at the same time (if you haven't yet unlocked beans, plant the plant you have unlocked that gives the most money
4.)go to settings - general - date&time (don't close out of the sims game completely, just click the home button and go to your settings)
5.) change the date to at least a month forward,
Then turn airplance mode on,
After that, switch the time around (like go from the time you're at now to some random time)
Lastly, turn airplane mode off and quickly double tap the home button, going back to the sims app(this needs to be QUICK. Like not even a second after you turn airplane mode off. Keep one finger on the home button when you turn it off)
6.) when you're back in the sims app, (if you're on an iPad) there should be a box that says "unable to connect-could not connect to server. You must have access to the internet to use this application" let that load. Dont hit retry unless it's been more than 30 seconds. Its okay if you don't see this message, it works sometimes without seeing it. OR you'll get a message saying "connecting to server"
7.) gather your money from the plants. You can repeat this numerous times. It works on every update, even the recent one (the cooking one). You can change the time back once you're done, your money will still be there.
Note: it might not work the first time but it really does work if you keep your patience and keep trying. If the first time it doesnt work for you, it should work the second time. The most I've ever had to do it to get it to work on one try was 3. This cheat DOES work. Add me on the game center and see my town. I got all that stuff and to a high level because of this cheat - katie46174617 enjoy!
The money cheat is:
Plant something like beans or etc, then go to settings>general>date & time. And then turn on the airplane mode. All you gotta do us set the time manually exactly a month ago (ex: aug 1, change it to july 1). Go back to sims freeplay and click retry and turn off the airplane mode and turn on the wifi on. Nothing will happen. You have to go back to settings, turn on the airplane mode again and set the date&time automatically. Go back to the game and set the airplane mode off and set the wifi on again. You will gain 50,000 extra money if you're on level 1-30 BUT you will gain 10 LPs if you're on level 31+ (Ex: level 31,32,33,34,35, etc).. If you don't understand what I'm saying, I'm so sorry. The cheat is now everywhere on youtube. I thought yall already knew the simoleons cheat so yeah I'm really sorry that I confused all of you.
1. Go and make all your sims garden/bake/work at the same time. (for baking and gardening they all have to be at the same house)
2. Click off and then go to settings and change time to 9hrs back about. (Unless it goes into the past day)
3. Go back to game
4. Go to settings and return time back to normal.
5. Click back onto game and wait for it to recconect.
Hope this works for you!
If you want to hurry up your construction then use this cheat -->
1.Open Sims Freeplay
2.Click on a construction site and start building it
3.Still on the game double click on the HOME button and go to Settings
4.Turn On FLIGHT MODE
5.Go to General>Date And Time>Change the date to after one month (ex.July change it to august)
6.Turn off FLIGHT MODE
7.Double click the HOME button and click on Sims Freeplay [It will say unable to connect wait for some minutes but don't click on the RETRY button]
8.When your game will open your construction must have been finished
9.Close the Game [Double click the home button>Press Sims Freeplay>Click on the minus sine]
10.Go to setting and change the Date back to Automatic
11..Your work is done Voilà
It worked for me hope it will work for you all just go through the steps............. :-)
Make sure you do these steps exactly:
- Make your sims plant or really anything
- Double tap the home button
- Go to settings
- Turn on " Flight Mode "
- Then, Under " General " Go to " Date and Time " and change the date back exactly one month
- Turn off " Flight Mode "
- Return to game (Make sure it loads completely
- Go back to settings
- Turn back on " Flight Mode "
- Under " general " Go back to " Time and Date "
- Then return it to the original date (Or set auto-matically )
- Turn off " Flight Mode "
- Return to game
- It will say " Unable to Connect "
- Hit " Okay "
- The game should load and almost everything should be done. (Won't work for some things)
Okay, this worked for me, and I have an Ipad mini.
1. Go to Sims Freeplay, and make sure that your language is English.
2. Go to safari and watch a random video on youtube (Does not matter how long the video is)
3. Go back to the Sims Freeplay, and change the language to Italian. (Italiano)
4. Tap on a garden patch continuesly until it the cost of the life point lotus is gone.
5. Tap on the life point lotus. It's free!!!
6. WARNING: DOES NOT WORK WITH SAMSUNG TABLETS!
This cheat will let you get unlimited lifestyle points!
1) First you have to complete the quest where you unlock the simoleon
Sprout and life point lotus, which I think is attained at level 6 or 7.
(The life point lotus cost 99¢ but this hack lets you get it for free!)
2) Click the green button with the three dots on it
3) Click the button for "options" (under the resume button)
4) Change the language and go back to the game
5) Click on a garden plot
6) The life point lotus should be loading. Keep exiting and re-entering
The garden plot until it loads
7) When it's done loading, the area where it said 99¢ before
Should be blank
8) Click on the life point lotus. It will not ask you for your
Apple ID (meaning it's free!)
9) Play the life point lotus
10) Change the language back to English when you are done
That's it! Thanks for reading it!
Note: My friend taught me this hack, and it
Really works! I have an iPhone so I'm not sure
If it works on all devices, but I think it does! Bye!
For this cheat you will have to have the social club built, but since it only takes 15 social points just keep doing neighbors task until you have enough points for this. You need at least 9-10 sims for this. Go to the club and have one person "become" DJ. Then have the rest of your sims dance to the music. The more sims you have the better, you get get XP just for dancing. The happier the sim is about dancing the XP they get. So just keep making them dance to the DJ and your XP bar will jump like crazy.
This is a super cool cheat which worked for me, but now I think you have to pay LP's for the items since the recent updates, but if you haven't updated the app for along time, it should still work . First you need to have the children's/preteens store in your town. Keep clicking the toddlers sandpit and swing, and the preteens karate punch set, and the ballet music player. (As free items) buy as many as possible, I bought around 10,000 each. Go back to your home and get one of the items out. Click on sell, and they all sell for $500 and $300, keep doing this and you'll soon have thousands of simoleons hope this still works, because it got me thousands of simoleons in order to buy everything I needed thankyou for reading and I hope it works! Please comment feedback if it does.
Step One: Plant your stuff or start actions. Remember that EVERYONE should be doing something in ONE house.
Step Two: Go to settings
Step Three: Change the year to 1970 and the time to 5:00 AM
Step Four: Double click the Home button and delete the Sims Freeplay app from your history.
Step Five: Go back to the Sims app
Step Six: After the game has been fully loaded, go back to settings.
Step Seven: Turn on Airplane Mode
Step Eight: Back to Sims freeplay and then back to settings.
Step Nine: Change the year and time back to the normal ones (or just click Set Automatically)
Step 10: Go back to Sims. It'll say that it can't be connected to the server. DO NOT CLICK RETRY.
Step 11: Go back to settings and turn off airplane mode,
Step 12: Go back to sims freeplay and your actions are done!
This cheat is for the newest update, the Saddle Up! One. I used this cheat on iPad 2. Don't use this cheat for finishing construction. The numbers just go crazy. Have fun!!!
By two Crib's and whate and then you will have two babys
Now this only works if you have the Lifestyle Points Locus Plant. When you first get the plant, it's 99 cent (real money) but I got a cheat for you guys. When you go outside to plant, you will have to go into settings and change the language to any language you want, then go back (make sure you don't push restart game) once you got back tap on the garden patch a couple of times until the locus LP plant pops up, once it pop up, you got your free LP locus plant! Then once you got all your Lifestyle points you need, you can change your language back to English. Hurry up and get all the LP you need before next update. If there is any problems I will come back to check on ya, and help you guys out.
The game says. Get married.
But there is only the ring that cost 10lp and the rest is grayed out.
The game says. We give the ring but I don't have the ring.
How do I get that ring???
No description. It's simple, but popular.
1. Shake your device for 4-5 seconds. If they don't puke, shake for an extra 2-3 seconds.
2. They puke
3. Clean it up
4. It does not affect their inspiration bars.
No explanation. Again, simple but popular. And gross.
Ok, I don't know why you would want to do this, you sick, perverted people.... But this is pretty popular so....
1. Make your 'engaged or married or (dating, I think)' woohoo
2. Turn your language to French
3. Turn it back to English
4. There you go, disgusting people.
Btw, groders, they'll be in there swimming suits.
Oh, and, no offense calling you guys sick and stuff, but, I mean, who would want to see that? No one. Er... No.... A lot apparently! 😑
Ok. So. This cheat doesn't require changing the time/date/anything. Because those don't work for me. So, here goes:
1. Go to your sims' house.
2. Click on the home store
3. Tap on all trees, plants, unwanted items, etc.
4. Sell it.
5. Put anything you want to keep in your inventory
6. Buy a bunch of free stuff and put it everywhere you can until your house is full.
7. Sell every thing you bought.
8. Put everything you put in your inventory back in your house
9. Voila! Done!
-- if the 'buy-and-sell' thing didn't work, oh well. Your guaranteed to get money after all the plants/unwanted items thing. It works. I promise.
You make your sims throw up by Making a sim stand in one spot then shake the device up in down. And wow the sim throwed up.Thank you hope it work for you!!!!!
Get Involved and join the fun. Go to our The Sims FreePlay forums to talk about the game, or visit our other forums to chat to gamers.