Make sims inspired and speed up time - The Sims FreePlay
Print this Guest posted:
27 Mar 2013, ID#2113 Make sims inspired and speed up time
Most cheats haven't worked for me but this one works with every update as long as you do it right.
1.open sims freeplay and make your sims do something (not every sim needs to be doing something)
2. Close the app and double click the home button and you'll see the sims freeplay, then hold it down until you see a red minus on top of it.
3. Touch the red minus to delete it from your memory.
4. Go into settings and turn on airplane mode
5. Go into general, then date and time then turn it off of set automatically if it's on and change the time to one month in the future (I'm in march now so I will change it to April)
6. Leave settings and open the sims freeplay
7. Once it loads It will say unable to connect so double click the home button and go into settings
8. Turn off airplane mode and connect to the wifi
9. Leave the app and go into the sims freeplay
10. Wait a minute for it to load and don't press the retry button (if it doesn't work leave the app and open it again)
11. Once you collected the money or Xp go into settings turn on airplane mode then set date and Time to set automatically
12. Then turn off airplane mode and go back to sims freeplay and the time is back to normal.