Finish actions instantly, inspire sims, & earn simoleons and XP! - The Sims FreePlay
Jan 11th 2013, ID#1826 Finish actions instantly, inspire sims, & earn simoleons and XP!
This has worked for me most of the time:
1. Start the hobby related action
2. After they have begun said action, wait about 3 seconds.
3. Click the home button, then click it twice so your background apps appear on the bottom of your screen
4. Tap and hold the sims freeplay so it begins to wiggle and tap the red minus sign to close the app. Do not delete the app.
5. Go to Settings, General, Date and Time
6. Turn off Set Automatically
7. Then change your year to the previous one (if it is 2013, go back to 2012)
8. Open The Sims Freeplay. The game should start up on the sim performing the hobby action.
9. Go to the Town Map
10. Go back to Settings and turn Set Automatically on
11. Go back to Freeplay. At this point, you should see your simoleons increase and all your houses/buildings should be blinking. I don't collect from those just yet. First I will...
12. Go to Sim Tracker and find the preteen that was performing the hobby action and they should be blinking with XP as if they're done with said action. Tap on him/her
13. After maybe a second or two they should be done!!
Then I go get greedy on the town map with all the simoleons and XP! Also, all your sims should be inspired! This has seemed to work for adult hobbies, baking, and gardening.
Important! Each time you want to do this cheat you must go back one year before the one you just chose. So if you went back to 2012 the first time, you'll go back to 2011 the second time, and so forth. Restarting your device will "reset" the years so you can start with 2012 again.
This is a mixture of different cheats I have found from others on this website. Hope it helps!!! Let me know