Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free

    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light

Sims FreePlay Hub


Once my sims divorce, how do I move the sim back i..

LorLor asks: Added Mar 31st 2012, ID #256262

Question for The Sims FreePlay

Once my sims divorce, how do I move the sim back into it's old house?

Comment:(Apr 5 2012) Thanks for the answer but what I wanted to know is how to get a divorced sim to move out into their old empty house. I don't want to move them in with someone else

Comment:(Apr 6 2012) I found the answer. Click on the house symbol of the open house. Scroll through the sims until you find the one that needs the home.


Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered:
Added 5th Apr 2012, ID #495562
You have to be mean untill it say divorce and when they are get another sim make them become good friends then it will say ask them to move in
Guest answered:
Added 20th Aug 2012, ID #533742
I want to divorced a couple with 2 children where will the children go.
Showing all comments
Guest said: 21st Oct 2012 | REPORT
I think they can pick who they want to live with or share custidy
Guest said: 26th Sep 2015 | REPORT
What no

Guest answered:
Added 23rd Jul 2014, ID #633758
Once your Sims are divorced, and you want to separate the couple, you can find an empty house lot that is built and click “Relocate existing Sim." Choose the Sim you want to move out and there you go! Or you could move the Sim with a friend. - Create a Best Friend relationship and click “Ask to move in." Those are a couple ways to move out a grumpy, old divorced Sim. ;P LOL!!!!!
Guest answered:
Added 29th Jul 2014, ID #634523
One of my sim is divorced and he had home 3 adopted children but he stay in the same house with the ex-wife.How do I get him back to his children?????
Guest answered:
Added 20th Apr 2015, ID #660947
If you have an empty house available you can move them there too

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


More Questions
Need Answers?
Game Talk
Madden NFL 17 Launched
Madden NFL 17 Launched
Crabrawler The Next Sun & Moon Pokemon Revealed
Crabrawler The Next Sun & Moon Pokemon Revealed
Pokemon Expands Trading Card Game With Evolution of GX Attacks!
Pokemon Expands Trading Card Game With Evolution of GX Attacks!
Tortunator The Newest Addition To Pokemon Sun & Moon
New Trailer For Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Released
Top 20 Best Pokemon In Pokemon GO
Pokemon GO Enters Central & South America
SNIPER GHOST WARRIOR 3 official reveal trailer
Overwatch brings you the Summer Games
6 New Pokemon, 5 New Forms Released For Pokemon Sun & Moon
AppGamer Reviews
Clash Royale - 5.0
Clash Royale Card Based Strategy Game From ..
Rise of Heroes - 4.0
Review: Rise up with Rise of Heroes In thei..
Land Sliders - 4.5
Review: Change Your Perspective With Land S..