Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Avatar
Follow the dark path or use the light
Login
Mobile

go
Army of Darkness: Defense Pack Shot

Army of Darkness: Defense

SHARE

How to get money on endless

 
 
 
Guest asks: Added May 30th 2011, ID #199616

Question for Army of Darkness: Defense

How to get money on endless
 
 

 
Add your answer10 Answers for this Question
 
Guest answered:
Added 18th Jun 2011, ID #413689
Racking up money on endless is tough at first but if you can keep trying to fight as long as you can and so you can start maxing out your defenses starting with the blacksmith (you'll be able to hold more metal and earn it faster).
After that, horseback riders and wiseman
Then work on your heroes starting with Arthur since he can get the strongest,
Next try for powers and castle defense (deathcoaster and catapult are the best and once you create a strong line, save them for when bad ash shows up so Arthur lasts longer)
You're going to start with only like a couple grand per try but if you're patient you'll be earning more and more with every try. I'm up to about 28,000 every life.
I hope this helps!
 
 
 
 
Guest answered:
Added 19th Jun 2011, ID #413935
You have to collect coins in order to earn anything on endless. Try to use the death coaster fully upgraded. When it runs through the enemies, follow it and collect all the loot they drop. You may only earn a few thousand coins from each game, but slowly they can add up to more upgrades. I use death coaster and boulders and all the heroes in my army, plus archers and torch boy. Hope this helps.
 
 
 
 

D-D-D Man answered:
Added 26th Jun 2011, ID #415883
If you are on endless and fairly well upgraded, it is easy to earn coins, but fairly pointless.
Run to the arch at the far end and hack at anything comes though. Summon a few "cheap" troops and then a wizard. You might need to back off a few times till he reaches you, but from then on in you should be able to keep them at bay, because they can't push their troops through the arch, so you are only fighting a fiarly small wave. I find the knights are the best to summon as they arrive quickly and are quire strong when fully upgraded. Don't waste money on wall archers or catapaults as hopefully the enemy will never reach them. Bear in mind there are no levels above endless and for those that don't know there are only 50 levels before you get to endless
 
 
 
 
reca901 answered:
Added 27th Jun 2011, ID #416186
I have now gotten to infitite, it took some time to get to this where I just leave the game running without calling on rocks falling or bulldozer rolling through. My lineup is maxed ash with maxed rocks/bulldozer. With henry, arthur, wiseman, horseman, and knight. Once you are able to max them, then you just call these people and you wont ever die. At about 7,000,000 time, I stopped summoning anything else and wiseman just heals everyone. I left it for about 2 hours now and it's at 70,000,00 and no one has died after I have about 30horseman and 30 knights and ash in the front with arthur and henry.

Arthur died about 4 times since I have about 8 bowman and the wiseman(healer) in the back.

Hope this helps you on endless. I think I have maxed out everything now after this run.
 
Showing all comments
Guest said: 2nd Jan 2015 | REPORT
Will you get the money you've earned if you quit when you reach infinite
Guest said: 17th Oct 2015 | REPORT
Yes
 
 
 
Guest answered:
Added 30th Jun 2011, ID #417157
You could use guard armoured to support Athur as they have high hitpoint and defense and their number are unlimited .

My suggested team : archer, hero Athur,Wiseman, Horseman and Guard Armoured.

You could reach infinite by this combination easily on endless.
 
 
 
 
TobliilboT answered:
Added 7th Jul 2011, ID #419497
I love this game and my line up is not maxed out I use Arthur sword boy pesants wiseman and horse men once enough pesants are summoned and pushing back the horde I then summon every once in a while a Arthur every time his name lights up and wise man well constantly summoning pesants at first start summoning pesants right away don't wait for max it's moving fast enough to get pesants out there watch your silver well popping out pesants it grows when you finally eventually youl have moe then enough silver you can make a horse man every 35 seconds and a pesant every 6 second and if sword boy dies you replace him run and stay close to hord push to arches when they start pushing forward hard there is usually a boss they don't last long against a few hundred pesants the only way I die is if I get ash to close or I'm bored and wondering how much Gold I have most Gold I picked up so far is in one go at endless was 390k gold but I keep reseting the game us endless is boring they could at least open endless as a bonus and allow us to go back in the game

 
 
 
 
Guest answered:
Added 11th Jul 2011, ID #420719
First get a armored guard on level 50 and the a 10 henrys all at the same time with out killing any one yet then the first wave comes kill Griffin thing then die and youll have endless cash$$$
 
Showing all comments
Guest said: 1st Dec 2012 | REPORT
You can't send out more then 1henry
Guest said: 26th Feb 2016 | REPORT
He meqns lev 10 fool
 
 
 
Guest answered:
Added 10th Sep 2011, ID #440033
My set up was arthur, Henry, horseman, wiseman, armored guard, and for spells I use deathcoaster and magic words. I like having magic words maxed out giving a 95% chance summoning more troops and 5% chance of healing. Since I got wiseman I don't have to worry about healing, and the troops you summon don't disappear till there dead, so you gain a formidable force very fast. I open up with Arthur, then wiseman, then Henry, then I'll interchange back and forth between armored guard and horseman, while doing this I spam magic words. It doesn't take long for your force to feel invulnerable. I only use deathcoaster at the beginning to help take out enemy boss faster, but you only use it like twice then you don't have to wry about it. I had it where I can kill him in 2 sec after he came out, well I estimate 2 sec because the game get real choppy when your game lagging real bad from the amount of people on you side. Well I hope this helps anyone.
 
 
 
 
Guest answered:
Added 25th Jun 2012, ID #518075
I found that it's a lot easier and faster to make money on level 50 than it is on endless mode. So to make a lot of money I recommend staying at level 50 until you've maxed out everything you want to and then moving on to endless mode. Just play through level 50 and collect all the gold you can, then when just the two evil bosses are left walk right up to them and let them kill you. You get about 15-20 thousand gold each time you do this and it's pretty fast.
 
 
 
 
Guest answered:
Added 4th Aug 2015, ID #667843
YOU GUYS ARE WRONG!!!!! 1st move to the right,buy some time for the iron to go 125 then go back to the catapults,make sure the skeletons are a lot!! SUMMON KING ARTHUR,WISEMAN and wait then use the DEATH COASTER!!! Collect cash and iron!!!!summon HENRY,HORSEMAN OR SPEARMAN!!!! Thats the best stratagy bcoz the horseman hav 1200 damage at full level!! I usually got 15k in one battle!!! TRY IT!! Don't FOLLOW OTHERS LIKE CALLING PEASANTS ONLY THEY SUCK!!!

 
Showing all comments
GAMEBOY LV 9999999 said: 4th Aug 2015 | REPORT
TRUE IT WORKS
 
 
 
 

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.


BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

 

 
 
 
 
More Questions
 
Need Answers?
Ask a question for Army of Darkness: Defense

Question Guidelines

 
Your Question (short version)

Question Description (more details)

Please complete both boxes

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to receive an email to let you know if/when we have added this question to the site please enter your email address.

We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this question.

View Terms



Ask a question for a different game.
 
Game Talk
Johto Pokemon To Be Added To Pokemon GO Soon?
Johto Pokemon To Be Added To Pokemon GO Soon?
Pokemon Sun & Moon Magearna Event Now Live
Pokemon Sun & Moon Magearna Event Now Live
The Last Guardian is finally here
The Last Guardian is finally here
Mass Effect Andromeda Game Play Trailer released
Characters in Final Fantasy XV
Strongest Sun and Moon Pokemon
The Division Expansion II: Survival is out now
Xbox One Game Streaming to Oculus Rift coming soon
New Tracking For Pokemon GO Finally Live
Pokemon GO Thanksgiving Promotion Now Live
 
 
AppGamer Reviews
Rise of Heroes - 4.0
Review: Rise up with Rise of Heroes In thei..
Cadenza: The Kiss of.. - 4.0
Power, Pleasure, Pain One of the more natur..
League of Stickmen - 4.3
Chaotic Fun The title of the game may deter..