Google+  
 

Question for 9 Innings: Pro Baseball 2011

 
 
Guest asks: Added Sep 30th 2011, ID #222108

Question for 9 Innings: Pro Baseball 2011

Why does my card fail to level up sometimes? Is it because of the "+" points on the front of the card?
 
 
Ask.com and get
 
 
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
 
Guest answered: Added 4th Oct 2011, ID #445066
There is a certain amount of randomness to whether or not card levelups will be successful. I saw percentages somewhere, but can't remember them. In my experience (have played this game A LOT and leveled up players a lot), you have about 75% chance or better success rate for levels one and two (without using a level up chance increase), and decreases gradually down to about 25% or less once you get to levels 7 and 8. An obvious (and successful, in my case) ploy to get you to buy level up chance increases from the store, if you use them you increase your success rate to at least 75%, probably 80 or 90%, all the way up to level 8. Occasionally you will still fail a level or even two when using the chance increases, but not often. I usually don't use them on crappy players/normal-rare cards, but almost always do after level 2 on any good players or platinum/hero cards that I want to avoid losing upgrade slots on.
 
Showing all comments
Guest said: 19th Oct 2011, ID #81405 | REPORT
It apparently has nothing to do with the number of experience points you have or the player's playing ability. Just remember that each time you you fail to advance some one you lose an opportunity to do it...
It does seem totally random.
Guest said: 1st Sep 2012, ID #182034 | REPORT
WHY DOES THE NUMBER ON MY CARD GO DOWN IF ALL MY BATTERS ARE HITTING .450 AND UP???
 
 
 
Guest answered: Added 4th Oct 2011, ID #445134
U don't have enough money to make sure you will make it
 
 
 
 
 

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.


BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

 

 
Who's Playing
Questions?
Forum
 
Game Talk
LINKS FROM THE WEB..
 
 

More Questions
 
Have a question?