Traveling in Time
When I play on Pocket Frogs, I often use the time traveling cheat. Go to your settings app, enter "General", enter "Date and Time", turn off "Set Automatically", enter "Set Date and Time", and set it to a date in te past or future. Some uses of this cheat are:
1. When buying frogs in the FrogMart, if the breed you want is not available that day, search through previous days to find a day that it was on sale. You can also buy it in the past and receive it within seconds.
2. When trying to breed certain frogs, breed two parent frogs, skip to the future, and see if your desired frog was bred without waiting for days.
3. If you travel to a different day, you can receive an additional daily gift. Receive hundreds in one day alone.
Dangers of time traveling are:
1. If you receive texts while playing Pocket Frogs in the past, it will show up with all of your old texts and could be hard to find.
2. If you take a frog to the pond and mistakenly set the time back to before it was born, it will turn into an egg and NEVER HATCH. To avoid mistakenly losing promotional frogs, I don't exit the app while taming them.
3. If you breed to far into the future and switch back to the present, it could take months for your future-bred eggs to hatch.
Added by: Guest Feb 21st 2012, ID#602