This short Chapter begins with a CS of 47 tooling down the road back to Chicago in the Hearse that was parked outside of the church. When he arrives at his destination – Tommy Clemenza's Tailor Shop – the CS ends and the Chapter begins.
Tom knows 47 by name... Err... Number. Tommy invites 47 into the dressing room, and there you find his new suit! Once you put it on you unlock the Achievement “True Form” (10G) You visited Tommy the Tailor and acquired a new suit and gloves.
While there are no official Challenges
for this level there are some things you will need to collect, including Evidence
and Suits. Before you leave head through the door behind the counter and downstairs, where you will find the Bird Costume Disguise
in the back corner of the basement, and the the Hot Sauce Factory Chef disguise, Sewer Worker disguise, and the Ice Cream Truck Driver disguise on the clothing forms.
Other Items List
Paying a visit to Tommy the Tailor in Chicago
- Book (in the basement on the shelf over the desk in the corner)
- Fire Extinguisher (in the basement)
- Iron (in the basement)
- Measuring Tape (in the basement)
- Metal Pipe (in the basement)
- Scissors (in the basement)
- Video Tape Evidence (in the basement on the desk in the corner)
- Statue Bust (upstairs near the fitting room)
Once you have collected all of the items and disguises you can leave via the door upstairs.