Mario Kart Wii Guide - Wario's Gold Mine (Flower Cup)
Wario's Gold Mine
1) Wheelie to the bend.
2) Drift boost around the bend, straightening out before the dip. The drop is steep and hard to control your kart on. It also doesn't have any railings and is rather narrow. You can still wheelie down it with practice.
3) Drift boost around the first corner coming in and switch immediately around the next corner.
4) Avoid the Swoop while wheelieing
5) Hug the left side to keep up the wheelie
6) You can drift boost here if you're on the left side. Wheelie to the ramp and trick off it.
7) The mine carts enter here. Watch the track they're on to gauge their moment.
8) Hug the right side, then after the bend cut across the track and head straight right to where the mine carts are headed.
9) Jump the gap where the mine carts leave the track for a shortcut.
10) It's narrow and windy, so don't fall off when you hit a boost.
11) Be very careful of your landing, it's a small target if you're not lined up right.
12) Drift boost around and start a wheelie to point 1
The drop right out of the gate often trips people up, try not to fall off. The shortcut at the end is often forgotten about and can shave a lot of time off.
Point 9: The shortcut