Luigi Circuit (MC) - Mario Kart Wii
1) Nice straight for a wheelie.
2) Drift-boost around this bend
3) Don't bother with the curves, do a wheelie and go straight though them all.
4) Orange drift boost around this bend
5) Start a wheelie and continue down to the next point
6) If you have a mushroom, you can cut across the sand and jump off the ramp. It's a nice and easy shortcut.
7) Drift into the boost pads here, charging up a boost. At the end of the curve, wait for the pads boost to wear off then unleash your drift-boost. Start the next lap with a wheelie.
8) if you have a mushroom and feel a little more daring, take the corner sharp at point 6 and use the mushroom though the sand behind the pipes, drifting as you go. As soon as the mushroom ends, unleash the boost to get back on the track right behind the finish line.
A very simple course where any kart could win. A nice test track as well, as you can do pretty much everything on it.
Point 7: Drifting