Coconut Mall (FC) - Mario Kart Wii
1) Start with a wheelie right up the escalator
2) Here are the escalators. Watch them carefully and take the one that goes up (it changes from lap to lap).
3,4,5) There are three different courses here:
3) The upper path (left or right of the escalator). The best path if you don't have a
4) Down the escalator. Slow path. It's easy, but it is slow.
5) The shortcut. You'll see an open store front on the right. Use a mushroom to boost
through it and out the other side. Even without a mushroom, it's still pretty fast.
6) There is a fountain here that you can trick off of to get an item.
7) More escalators. Choose the up one and continue.
8) Hug the corner and drift boost.
9) Trick off the plant ledges to get mini boosts.
10) Drift boost around
11,12) another split.
11) The lower path. Arguably faster, but not as fun.
12) The upper path. Drift boost around the bend, then use the pads to get a boost and
trick off the edge.
13) Either way, you land here. Do a trick off the ramp.
14) Drift boost
15) Watch for the Mii drivers. The boost pads wont do you any good if you hit a car.
16) Drift boost and start a wheelie.
There are many different courses to take, and many depend on your race style and the kart you're using, so play around with it and find which one you like best.
Point 2: The person points to the right escalator
Point 4: The store front shortcut