Everybody says that you need to do a step by step procedure to get a butt load of grenade rounds. But the grenade glitch isn't a cheat that Capcom made. It's an actual glitch in the game!So if the glitch doesn't work for you just try it again and fiddle with it and press 'A' like crazy. I don't know if I have a PAT version of the game but it works for me.
*NOTE: you need at least two different kinds of grenade rounds
1) put all items in item box
2) put grenade launcher in upper left slot (first)
3) put grenade rounds (grenade, incendairy, or acid) in upper right slot (second)
4) exit item box
5) go to inventory
6) equip grenade launcher
7) exit inventory
8) open item box
9) scroll to other grenades (in item box)
10) click on them then scroll to the other grenades in your inventory and press 'A' 2 times
And you should have 240 grenades. It mite not say until you exit the item box and open your inventory.
Added by: Avenged Hitman Feb 23rd 2009, ID#8772