Question for Yu Gi Oh! Falsebound Kingdom

choas commander1401 asks: Added Apr 28th 2005, ID #27085

Question for Yu Gi Oh! Falsebound Kingdom

Is there a way to undo something like metalmorph. I used metalmorph on my Red Eyes Black Dragon and I have not used him to make B.Skull Dragon and Meator B.Dragon? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Hpmaster4000 answered: Added 29th Apr 2005, ID #49703
Poor you! No, you can't undo the Metalmorph. You can, however, go back to the level where you found REB Dragon to unlock him again.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?