Hints and Tips for Need for Speed Underground 2
We have 18 hints and tips on GameCube
We also have hints for this game on PC PlayStation 2 Xbox
Most Popular Hints and Tips
Honda Civic Si Type are (unique parts): 484.7 HP @ 8400 RPM
302.6 LBS-FT Torque @ 7350 RPM
483.2 HP @ 8440 RPM
302 LBS-FT Torque @ 8400 RPM (w/o tune)
Cadillac Escalade: 559.8 HP @ 6950 RPM
506.6 LBS-FT Torque @ 4700 RPM
Ford Mustang GT: 555.6 HP @ 7200 RPM
489.2 LBS-FT Torque @ 5000 RPM
Nissan Skyline GT-are: 508.5 HP @ 9900 RPM
365.3 LBS-FT Torque @ 6600 RPM
Subaru Impreza WRX STi: 470.7 HP @ 8000 RPM
385 LBS-FT Torque @ 5950 RPM
To unlock the Subaru Imprezza WRX STi you need to complete the game. This means clearing your fourth contract and beating Calhew.
You will need the following:
-a car with level 2 hydrolics
Next put the front of the car against a wall and use the hydrolics and you will jump it might take a while
To do this glitch first you must have a brand new career account chose the nissan 240sx and go to codebreaker the pause your game and wait about 20 minutes without moving don't go to any options or move your light or else it wont work after 20 minutes unpause your game and you should have everywhere unlocked with every level 3 parts and if you enter any money cheats you will jump to 1 million dollars along with all your races done except for downhill drifts so go wreck for these and have fun this woked for me thats why I beat my game in just 42 minutes after I got it.
To do this you need to have at lest lvl 1 hydrolics
First you have to find a road with a nother road over it then drive up to a wall so your front bomper is on the wall now use your hydrolics to walljump make sher your under a nother road if your lucky your will go up through the road but not always
I'm not advising you to buy this car at the start of the game but I raced all the cars you get at the start of the game and the best I found was the Vauxhall Corsa 1.8. However it's your choice on what car you buy not mine so don't follow my advice if you don't want to.
I don't know if this will work for you but I know it worked for me.
In the hotel plaza area of the city core there is a parking lot, acrus from it is an empty lot. And if park your car/suv between them there will be green sign infront or behind you. When you find it go in the parking lot. As you go in turn right until you hit a wall then keep driving agenst the wall if you don't go through the wall then back up and try agen and if it dose not work then it might be one of the problems below.
1.you are not doing it right
2. It dose not work on your game
3.my game is broken
To get easy outrun wins, go to the main highway. If you check your minimap, you'll see that it's one big loop. Keep driving around the loop finding cars with the SMS thing and challenge them to an outrun. If you have a car with a decent speed this should be really easy. You should already be going fast because your on the highway so just past the car in the beginning and keep driving around the loop. You should lose them easily as long as you don't hit any traffic.
The better your suspension, the better your handling
The sms will tell you where races that arn't on the map and are worth more bank than ones on the map.
To beat the game easier when the time comes select the sponsor that has you do the most Drift Races for me they're pretty easy if your not good at this buy a Honda Civic and upgrade it to total Lv 1 proformance parts and on the drift turns do just that turn DO NOT PRESS A button
After getting the sms message saying you beat the game go to the garage. You still haven't beat the game. In the garage go to world map. Then go to different levels and do all the races you haven't completed. These races are the seceret races or races you skipped or didn't finish. Make sure that you come in first place after beating each one. Restart if you need to. I got a little frustrated with the drag races. After you finish each race look at your game completion status (d-pad down) and you will have 99% finished. I don't know how to get the other 1 percent finished. Although I didnt get on all the magazine covers...
The future awaits
When you are upgrading your car, go to turbo then don't select any of them except for the extreme pack. Then you will see that your car has better speed. This is only for career mode because in customize place it automatical does it.
In explore mode you might find a hidden shop in an allyway it's a preformance shop and it says what you might think is "you have unlocked everything" but in fact it says the oposite you don't unlock any thing it's a total ripoff welocme
During races there are red arrows showing where to go. These are there so you don't get lost or go in an opposite direction. They block parts of explore mode so it is not easier or harder.
Latest Forum Posts