1. 1 handed cradle dunk: Hold R (for the entire trick) then press B to do the gather, and then B (or Y) to dunk the ball.
2. 2 handed cradle Dunk: Hold R (for the entire trick) then press B to do the gather, and then A (or X) to dunk the ball.
3. Under the legs twice: Hold L (for the entire trick) then press X to do the gather, and then X to dunk the ball. Note: Wait till the ball touches his other hand to dunk it right. Also do it as close to the hoop as you can, it still gets you a 50.
4. 360 under the legs (not always a 50, sometimes a 49) : You have to do this from at least one step past the free throw line. Press A to do the gather, then spin your control stick around once, then to dunk the ball press A again.
5. 540 Statue of Liberty: First press Y, spin the control stick around 1 1/2 times, then to finish press L and B at the same time.
6. 720 Statue of Liberty: First hold R (for the entire trick) press Y, spin the control stick around 2 times, then to finish press Y.
7. Air Jordan ( I think) Well, heres a dunk that my brother has done only twice. You have to take off just on the inside of the half circle. First press B, and to dunk press B. You have to be really good and really lucky to get this to go down.
Those were all the dunks that are worth a 50 that don't need a toss. There are hundreds of dunks that will get you a 50 with a toss but i'll give you one.
1. Arm in the rim (off the toss): First do a toss, Press B, then press Y and L at the same time.
Remember, if you do a different toss every time, the judges will give you a 50 every time.